Happy Birthday, KFld!!!

DDD

Well, old friend, I guess I better celebrate with you since we
have "known" each other so long. LOL!

"Just for you" I'm having a Heinekin with my lasagna!

Happy Birthday, Karen. DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
<span style="color: #CC0000"> <span style='font-size: 26pt'>Happy Birthday!! </span></span>

I hope you had a wonderful day Karen!! :smile: :princess:

tiredmommy

:princess: <span style='font-size: 26pt'> <span style="color: #CC33CC"> <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Happy Birthday Karen!!!! </span> </span> </span> :princess:
<span style='font-size: 26pt'> <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'> </span> <span style="color: #CC66CC">I hope you have enjoyed your day!!!!</span> </span> :kisses:

Sue C

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Karen...
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Have fun!
Sue

KFld

Thank you everybody. I wish I had come on yesterday. I missed all my birthday wishes.

I had a wonderful birthday. Lots of family and friends here to watch my daughter go off to her boyfriends prom, then we had a nice party on my back deck. My husband cooked his famous ribs on the grill and everyone else brought something. All I had to do was sit back and have fun.

Thanks for having that drink with me DDD. I hope you didn't have as many as me. I'm going a little slow this morning, if you know what I mean :smile: Now I have to do the prom bit over again today with easy child, as her prom is this evening. I think I'll be on the couch soon after she leaves for this one!!