Happy Birthday To Youuuu!
Happy Birthday To YOUUUUU!
Happy Birthday Dear 'STAAAAAANG,
Happy Birthday To YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
:hapBday::cheerleader::queen::hapBday:

mstang67chic

Going Green
:rofl: :rofl:

You guys are too much! Thanks for the song Gcv!!! You were wrong on one tiny thing though...I'm not sitting here with a smile...I'm nearly falling out of my chair laughing!

*blinks*

Oh Dear God.....Star hasn't seen this yet.

Carap....I'm in trouble!!!!

Actually...the whole birthday bit is usually drawn out for a week because of Labor Day weekend. Even without that it's been a bit more than one day. LOL husband gave me my card and gift the day before because he had to work all day on my actual birthday. 'Course it turned out he was home anyway because of his knee so that was a good surprise. Then again, so was difficult child because he has 2 days of OSS but...eh...what do you do? LOL

But thank you. It's been a good couple of days.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'd send you a poem, but I already did. A really, really bad one.

So... Here are my wishes for lots more. And Labor Day, huh? So your mom labored?! *Snicker*

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY STANG!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
LOL No...I don't think I was born ON Labor Day that year....but it WAS my doctor's day off! :bigsmile: But, every so often it falls on Labor Day and I always get a 3 day weekend around my birthday no matter when it falls.

And TM? I nearly choked on your first post! LOLOLOLOL

gcvmom

Here we go again!
difficult child 1's birthday is actually ON Labor Day this year :D He was supposed to be born on it that year, but missed it by two days!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Happy Birthday, Stang!!! You sneaky little thing. I hope you're having a great extended weekend.

Abbey

ctmom05

Happy Birthday M'stang - even tho it's done and I am coming in late on this one. I hope you have a frivolously joyous day!