Happy Birthday Star!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday to Youuuu...
Happy Birthday to the funniest donkey-lovin' warrior mom lady I know in cyberspaaaaace...
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Mwah! :hapBday::cheers: :wine: :flower: :bigsmile:

trinityroyal

:dance::singer::dance:
(In 3-part harmony)

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birth-day Tooooo Youuuuu
Happy Birth-day, Dear Sta-ar
(and now with lots of gospel flourishes, serenading on bended knee)
Haaa-aappy Birrtthh-day Tooooo Yooouuuuuu

Have a wonderful wonderful day!

Trinity and the Twins

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
(I'd like to SEE Trinity on bended knee right now...LOL)

Happy birthday on a train,
Happy birthday on a plane.
Happy birthday anyplace,
But especially... HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM CYBERSPACE!

Don't EVER let anyone tell you you're old. THAT is a state of mind. And no one, but no one, who can come up with crazy poetry like you do could POSSIBLY be old. EVER.

LOVE YOU GIRL!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. You look like a donkey and smell like one, too. haha... that's the best I could come up with right now.:tongue:

Love ya, dear.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thank you everybody! You are the best ever!

Somedays you just have to laugh -

I got up to a flat - okay sigh - so change that. NO biggie.

Get rolling down the road and I forgot my coffee - go back, forgot my phone. Remembered that, go in - dropped it....broke it. No fixing. NO insurance - lol....whatever. :laugh: Now I'm late for work.

Look at the gas guage - yeppers....out of gas. And any OTHER day - there would be NO ONE at the pumps - but today for some reason it was packed with boaters. BOATERS? Okay - whatever....oh...and you have to fill ALL your extra cans AND the car too? Nice :mad:
So I get to my turn....I forgot the gas cap key - (now laughing that little girl laugh that we all do when we thing nothing else will happen)
I pull out and a bird poops RIGHT in my line of sight on my windshield -
I turn on my wipers - YUP - no fluid...none - empty-bone dry.
Get home and find the key - (had taken the car to the mechanic yesterday) get back in find a bottle of water and fix the bird problem get back to the gas station - still boaters, wait my turn....get gas, get on the road, get to work and NEVER, NEVER on a Friday is anyone EVER on time but today?
They're all standing there waiting - on me - who is now 8 minutes late.

I just laughed.....and then one smartie says looking at his watch "What? YOu think it's your BIRTHDAY or something?" and they all laugh...(all men) and I thought - OH they know - this is a surprise.....and then they all come in, ask for their checks and leave. Nothing...that's it.

So yeah....this was a great surprise.....(okay it's not like I haven't been dropping HUGE hints all week) lol....but seriously - thank you so much. I really care about you all more than you'll ever ever know. From the bottom of my heart. Thank you.
Happy birthday to meeeeee.......;)

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I sent you 3 Burro's but they had quite a journey.
Here is their challenge from the Arizona scrubs.

Estrella, Ju-Jubee and Jilly-Boo had been on the move when an evil Burro rustler caught sight off these 3 beauties... The evil Sassafrass set off to catch them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dominick, nick,,,,,,lalala.....dominick......nick....lalala......hahah... Stang......here is my confession -I can't sing and a guy passes me in the hall and says Are you humming Dominick the Donkey Christmas song? OMG ! um......nooooo. I LOVED the rubber donkey head......and the song.....but I can't sing. Thank you so much! Only you would find something like that - and at the end when he bites the man? Too funny. AND - did you notice the donkey has a moustache?

Everyone THE SENTIMENTS ARE ABSOLUTELY LOVELY - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You all are so wonderful!

TOTO - girl - you are the best story teller. Swear! I now hate Evil Sassafras. I even gasped when he roped the beautiful Jill-boo. Rotten man. But thankfull (hand over heart) her Sisters rescued her. But OMG I nearly fell out of my chair with that shot of the butts....donkey butts....omg ......still laughing. Thanks dear one. DF asked me last night as we passed the doughnut cabinet in the store something and I said - WHat? I don't hear you these doughnuts look so delicious. lol

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hey!!!! I'm getting a makeover in TN next month!!! Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Huh?

But....it SAYS so right there on the site!

*points*

See...right there under the picture of the pretty horsey....

Oh.

Wrong Mustang.

*sigh*