Happy Birthday Timer

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy Birthday Linda! You are in my thoughts today as always; wishing you a blessed year ahead! You are one very special person!:hapBday:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Awww....thanks guys. I'm heading out to run a few errands & then home to bake myself a cake. What do you think - should I take myself out for lunch?

A new outfit & then lunch? Hmmmm.......

Thank you ladies - as always you are the best.

klmno

Happy Birthday!! You definitely deserve some peace and quiet and a great new year ahead!! Pamper yourself!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Linda, while you're at it, a nice chardonnay or merlot go well with birthday cake. :wine:

Happy, happy birthday!

Hugs,
Suz

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I made a pudding cake - a cake my mom made as long as I can remember.

Someone asked for the recipe recently:

1 box chocolate cake mix
1 box pudding (not instant - the cook & serve pudding)
2 cups milk
1 C chocolate chips
1 C walnuts (chopped)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees; prepare 9x13" pan.

Make pudding according to directions; add cake mix. Sprinkle nuts & chips on top. Bake @ 350 for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clear.

Cool & serve with whipped cream.

(Can be made with white cake mix, butterscotch pudding & butterscotch chips & nuts or any combination you would like.)

This is comfort food for me. Suz, I have merlot to go with my cake. Or I bought a small bottle of Bushmill's to put in my coffee ~ that would be good on this soon to be very cold night.

Thanks again ladies.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Happy Birthday To Mule......
Happy Birthday To Mule......
Happy BIRTHDAY DEAR.....(wait .....something is a miss.....)

OMG ----wrong sheet music....MY BAD.....tempo please.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR......HEEEEE HAWWWWWW (oh dear).....no no no...it's for the GIRL......not....(would you all please go back to the barn?)

AGAIN from the top......1,2,3,4....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LINDA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOoo Youuuuu

Darn donkeys - always messing with my sheet music and trying to get a hee haw in for a happy birthday!

HOPE IT is a good ONE!!!!