Happy Birthday TrinityRoyal!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
A few hours late, but heartfelt nonetheless!

Hope your special day was spent relaxing (as much as a mom with newborn twins can manage)!

:hapBday:

trinityroyal

Aww, thanks everyone.
husband gave me the best possible gift. This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, and he begged off the big family get-together (which was supposed to be at our house), knowing that I just couldn't manage that much social interaction right now.

husband, Little easy child, the babies and I spent the day curled up on the sofa watching movies. It was the best!

Trinity

Lothlorien

Glad you had such a nice day. Given two little babies at once, I don't think I'd have done T-giving either. Movies, curled up on the couch, is the perfect way to spend a day!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Sounds like a great day! Happy Birthday!

And you know....it's been FOREVER....like a couple of weeks at least...since we've seen pictures! :tongue: Did most of those outfits fit the princess?

Star*

call 911........call 911
(said in a whisper in case Basil and Paulina are napping)

ahem....memememem......

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Trinity (looks over at little ones)

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!

Glad to hear it was everything you wanted.!!! (still said quietly)

trinityroyal

Did most of those outfits fit the princess?

Stang, those outfits look most delightful on the little princess. There were a few different sizes so she'll have pretty clothes for months to come. Thanks again! After all these years of jeans 'n cords 'n overalls for little boys, I'm having so much fun with girl's clothes.

husband has been taking pictures like crazy, but my computer went belly-up and the little laptop husband set up for me in the kitchen does not have access to the home network. Since husband is going through a killer-busy time at work, I don't have the heart to nag too much about computer problems at home.

As soon as the computer thingy is fixed, I will post some more pictures.

And Star, we've made a point of not keeping quiet too much around the babies. They can sleep through a marching band, or even Little easy child's full-voice singing, so you needn't worry about waking them.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Stang, those outfits look most delightful on the little princess. There were a few different sizes so she'll have pretty clothes for months to come. Thanks again! After all these years of jeans 'n cords 'n overalls for little boys, I'm having so much fun with girl's clothes.

And Star, we've made a point of not keeping quiet too much around the babies. They can sleep through a marching band, or even Little easy child's full-voice singing, so you needn't worry about waking them.

Part 1 - I'm so glad!

Part 2 - Oh boy....you're in for it now! LOL

Trinity,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:hapBday:!!!

What a wonderful way to spend your special day!!! :D You have a very thoughtful and loving husband!!!:D

Can't wait till your computer is fixed - Looking forward to seeing recent pictures of the twins!!! SFR