Mom? What's a difficult child?
It is not too late over here!!!
I hope you had a nice day!
I hope you were treated wonderful!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!
:hapBday:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
OMG! Another January Lady! :D (My bad for not checking the calendar this month!)

Happy Happy Birthday, Witz!

I know you are lurking these days and hope you are doing well! We miss you!

Star*

call 911........call 911
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR WITZY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

witzend

Thanks, Ladies. I have been very busy preparing the income taxes for the employees at my work. It's been a difficult job because I took over the payroll in July, and the accountant had been somewhat "clever" with someone's income that shouldn't have been income twice earlier in the year. I'm too much of a newbie to know how to lie to the IRS (thank goodness!) so it took me quite some time and frustration to make it all work out right. I have also had to re-define many of our suppliers and contractors so that 1099's go out properly, so there's been a lot of mind-numbing "enter it, remove it, try it a different way" going on.

My birthday was nice, I went to lunch with a friend who gave me a massage gift certificate, and husband and I went to dinner at our favorite restaurant. It would have been nicer if they hadn't seated two really loud drunk men with foul mouths right next to us. It was like being home with my family again!

I actually haven't been lurking much. I do come in once a week or two and see if there are any PM's, but that's about it. Thanks to Star for the e-mail letting me know that you sent the birthday greeting! I've appreciated all of the advice and strength I have gotten here over the years. I'm a much stronger person for having read and participated in everything here. I'll check in from time to time.

TerryJ2

Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Neat that you were able to go to dinner, and that you got a massage as a gift. :)
Bummer about having to do taxes. :(
We miss you. :)