Happy Dance! Good News! I Am Grinning Ear To Ear!

DDD

easy child/difficult child a/k/a difficult child#1 GOT A HOUSE! Can you believe it?? We made offers on four and TODAY (yep, on Saturday evening!) our Realtor got an email saying our offer was accepted. It was such a long shot that I am shocked and giddy. My baby is going to own his own three bedroom two bath 2 car garage house on a quarter acre. Hip Hip Hooray! DDD

Nancy

That is wonderful news DDD. I know how much you wanted this to work for him. How are you going to work out the financing? Did you get someone to give him a mortgage?

:hi5:

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Wonderful news DDD, I am so happy for you. Now you can breathe a sigh of relief and let go...................you did an awesome job!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I know this is an enormous relief to you and a huge weight off your shoulders. Totally AWESOME!!! And Major congrats to difficult child. :)

DDD

Thank you all. This "project" has been a humdinger of a challenge. Inspections will be next week to make sure there is nothing terribly wrong and then TA DA he and his SO will move in before New Years so he can claim Homestead Ex. to cut his taxes. My #1 easy child is going to hold a first mortgage for ten years. I "think" she is willing to accept PITI monthly and then make sure his taxes and insurance are paid on time too.

:) He has already informed his SO "the bigger guest bedroom is for my MaMa is she ever wants or needs to live here". Then with a big grin he said "Mama your bedroom isn't as big as the one you have at home but the bathroom is alot bigger than the one you have now". He's also proud because I had him go alone with the Realtor (an experienced old man with a heart of gold)....and when he called me on the cell saying "come look at this one Mama" I calmly told him "Son you are old enough to choose your own house. If you believe it's right you make the decision and I'll do the paperwork." He is so PROUD because HE did it with-o me or his girlfriend or husband. We really needed some good news and this is it. DDD