Happy Easter to the PE folks!

witzend

I just wanted to wish a Happy Easter to those of us who are in the "P.E." set. This day of rebirth is our opportunity to remember that every day we can start again to become ourselves. We're parents, but not of children. We're people too - we're people first. Happy Easter, all!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Happy Easter, Witz,

I've got the leg of lamb roasting in the oven; also on the menu is scratch scalloped potatoes, salad, artichokes, bread with dipping herbs, and a chocolate marvel my brother made who guarantees it's 4,250 calories per bite. I guess my sister in law gave up chocolate for Lent so this is especially for her.

No eggs, no chocolate bunnies this year. I have on a Tshirt that looks like it's the color of the fake grass in the Easter basket though. :easter_eggs:

I hope you and the rest of our PE family have a wonderful Easter.

Suz

witzend

Well, I'm rolling the Easter egg a bit differently this year. No candy, no ham, no children (none available). So we're doing Gumbo and Bread Pudding. YUM!

everywoman

I so love this time of year----a time of rebirth, a time for moving forward into a new season of life. I hope each of you find this day to be a day of peace and relaxation. I have had one of the best weekends here in the SC sun. This is going to be a great Spring and Summer. Anyone coming down to the SC coast, contact me, and I'll show you the best beach in the world (or at least the best I"ve ever seen.)

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
And, for our Jewish members, happy Passover. Passover week just started for Jewish families. husband and I used to have huge Seders out at our house.

N

Nomad

I am MOST grateful and a little shell shocked, but we had a very pleasant holiday. Truth be told, I had a houseful of guests willing and able to help me with food prep and any possible difficult child situations. difficult child was appropriate and pleasant. Whew! Food was good....nice, nice evening! Tell me the truth, were you guys praying? Sending good thoughts for the holidays and Spring Season to all.