Happy Free Choice Friday Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Friday Morning!

I'm so glad Friday is here - it has been a tough week - work has been challenging and "time consuming". I've worked a ton of hours this week!

Today is lots of errands and then about two hours at the office right before difficult child pick up time. I'm looking forward to the weekend really bad........

Update on the kids: easy child will be back in the states tomorrow after a week in St. Maarten - the family that she nannies for took her with them! She's called a couple times and is having a blast! difficult child is struggling with geometry this year - he has a pretty rigid teacher. He got really frustrated in class yesterday. The compliance officer at his school called me yesterday morning. He used to co-teach in algebra and geom before becoming the compliance officer two years ago. He offered to tutor difficult child on Tues and Thur afternoons! Gives you hope in the system doesn't it?

Wishing everyone a great Friday!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Sharon and all who follow!

Sharon-I'm right there with you waiting for the weekend to arrive! How cool for easy child that she is enjoying such a wonderful opportunity:) Very neat that difficult child has an offer for tutoring!

I agree with Sharon that it has been a loooooong week! I'm about done with conferences (just rescheduling those that didn't show). I've already been to the health club this morning and am so looking forward to coming home after school and having nothing on the agenda. I'll probably end up asleep for the night by 7:30 like last Friday!

Wishing all a beautiful day:)

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning ladies. TGIF makes me happy. difficult child will be home on Sunday with his .............girlfriend!!!!!! Can you believe it? It feels so normal. Hope the six days prove to be wonderful for her and us.
easy child is arriving on Tuesday. I have been running around trying to get everything organized ahead of time.
I took on a foster dog last week. He is still recuperating from being neutered and shaved of mats but so far my pack isn't very happy and the foster is pretty defensive. Sigh.
Sharon, going to the islands sounds like a great way to work. : )
Wiped out you have some tough hours. I don't blame you for going to bed early.
It's pretty cold out there after a very balmy humid week. I have been enjoying lots of walks in the woods. I love this time of year.
Have a great weekend. I do love Thanksgiving. Makes me that a moment to remember the good stuff.