HAPPY Fri....oh crap, it's Monday again.

Jabberwockey

In spite of the thread name, Monday has been tolerable so far. I could have used a few more hours sleep but that's nothing new. Just thought I'd check in and see what everyone is doing today.

Other than my next Employability Skills class starting today, its pretty much business as usual here. Somehow managed to drag my lazy butt out of bed at 5:30 this morning so I could put 15 minutes in on the infernal machine, aka the elliptical. Getting ready to supplement that with walking a few laps during my lunch break. Not terribly enjoyable but neither is being out of breath just from walking to my car.

Lil

Doing better than me dear. I barely made 10 minutes today and I'd like to be home in bed. Not sure why I'm dragging so much today.

This week is nothing special. Work, work, work as usual. Having lunch with friends on Wednesday, but otherwise, this week is shaping up to be like most every other week.

Good morning everyone.
:coffeedrinker:

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Good day other than gloomy here again. We had a peek of the sun but now it's back in the clouds. Second gloomiest January on record. Everyone is kind of depressed it seems.

However I walked 1.73 miles today in 30 minutes with my walking buddy. It is very cold today but when the wind wasn't hitting you in the face it wasn't so bad as we bundle up a bit.

I see my therapist tonight for my monthly meeting; she had called last week to say she was leaving the practice and will not be doing private therapy any longer so can no longer see me (I can't follow her) but has someone in mind for me. I'm very bummed out about this as I've been seeing her since June and she knows my history. On the good side, she did get me over the worst parts. She wanted to meet me in person one more time. She said she is upset too. We had good conversations.

Now I have to decide if it's worth it to start over with someone new just to have as a security blanket or go cold turkey. Everything is "stable" now. Son is liking job and liking his class. All is calm. BUT as we all know, one phone call can change all that.

mof

Momdidntsignupforthis
Talk about slow here...teen has stomach bug...yup, vomit at one am on carpet...so cleaning has Ben non stop.

Took man child to work...store..and feeling under myself...am resting before school pick up and such.

On the bright side? I'm going back to work!

I missed the gym today, but Lil and Jabberwocky, any movement is better than none!! Keep a it...one step at a time!

Jabberwockey

I ended up walking about 2 1/4 miles...maybe 2 1/2. Cant be for sure because I keep loosing track of my laps. Still, kept close to a 3 1/2 mph pace for 40 minutes and managed to work up a sweat in 30 degree weather!

RN0441

Try the free app called Pacer. I love it. It tracks my walks and tells you how far you went, how long, how many calories etc. I don't have an iWatch or anything but don't need it with this.

Jabberwockey

Our phones have a built in app...LG health. Problem is, I work in a prison and can't bring it in. Not that I have an I-Phone but couldn't wear the watch in if I did. Security risk.

Lil

I did a whole 10 minutes on the elliptical this morning and it was all I could manage. Frankly, right now I would like to crawl into bed with a pizza. I'm tired and starving. Blech...

RN0441

I like a good filet and it is only 4 WW points and A1 sauce which I love is low in points also. Now THAT satisfies me and then I can go a few more days. You need to find a few GO TO foods or recipes that you LOVE to get you over the tough days.

RN0441

Our phones have a built in app...LG health. Problem is, I work in a prison and can't bring it in. Not that I have an I-Phone but couldn't wear the watch in if I did. Security risk.

I have an Iphone and I think mine does too but my husband found this one and it's easy and kind of cute because when you're done you can save it and you get a bird's eye map of your walk. It looks funny on real cold days when we walk the parking deck! All zigzags!

Jabberwockey

I'm tired and starving. Blech...

The tired is probably why you're hungry. While I didn't get the most sleep last night, I slept pretty good so feel fairly decent. A bit hungry but not too bad and not unusual for this time of day for me anyway.