Happy Friday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

We made it to Friday!!!! It feels like a long week to me, partly because I haven't been sleeping well. In a bit I'm off to boot camp and then to work. Tonight nothing but relaxation is on my agenda. We'll see how that goes!

Tomorrow easy child/difficult child and husband are heading to Chicago on a bus for a day of shopping. difficult child and I will be home and hanging out.

Wishing all a great, hopefully peaceful Friday!

LittleDudesMom

:coldday: Good Morning Sharon and all to follow!

This morning is our first day which is beginning in the 20s! It's beginning to feel a lot like .......... SNOW!!!!!

Sharon, let's see - what can you bribe difficult child with so he will let you relax tonight?? Hope the work part of the day goes quickly so you can get to the good part!

I'm running late this morning - I'm usually showered by now.....I've got to go to the office today - I'm supposed to be off on Fridays but I've worked on Friday the last 4 weeks or so.....but at least it's the end of the week!

Hope your Friday has a great Free Choice ending!

Sharon
:rudolph:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharons and those who follow,

I agree, it's really beginning to feel like snow around here too! Yikes! Sharon, enjoy your day of tranquility tomorrow. Sharon, sorry you have to go into the office today (I hope it flies by for you!).

I'm in my office today as well. We are having a big meeting with 12 attendees, so I'll be picking up some foodstuffs on the way in this morning. Tonight H and I are heading into West Hartford to see all the gingerbread houses on display at the Habitat for Humanity fundraiser easy child is involved in. I can't wait to see them all, easy child said they are amazing!

Well, TGIF everyone, have a good one!

Jo

StressedM0mma

Good Friday Morning Sharons and Jo and all who follow. I am going out with my husband today for some Christmas shopping. (It is my b-day and the only day he will go shopping in the mall!) Had a crummy start to the morning but hoping for a better rest of the day. Trying to be positive.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Happy Birthday stressedmomma!!! I hope you have a great day out at the mall with H! And do a little something nice to celebrate your birthday!

cubsgirl

Happy Friday everyone. I hope it's a great day.

Happy Birthday Stressedmomma! I hope you enjoy the mall.

I just put some bills in the mailbox and it is COLD out there this morning - probably in the 20's. I'm not ready for snow. I really hate driving in it.

I have a dentist appointment and then I go to work for a few hours. Tonight is our apartment complex's annual Holiday part so that is usually a lot of fun.

crazymama30

Good morning all, hope you all have a good Friday and an even better weekend.

I am off to work today, I have already started the laundry as I am going to visit difficult child tomorrow and that will take all day. I am hoping if I try to visit at least every other week on a non family therapy day and give him some positive reinforcement that he will do a bit better. He is so homesick. it will also give us a chance to build our relationship, and maybe if he is up to it we can go do something fun. He did agree to get a haircut yesterday, so we will see if that holds over. His hair is hanging in his face and he spends a lot of time wiping it out of his face. he just looks scraggly. Then we will go to lunch and maybe a park or something, just depends on how he is doing. I cannot make too many plans, as it all just depends on how he is.

happy Friday all!