Happy Friday

pigless in VA

Bingo is out on yard patrol. He is excited because he thinks we are going to the F - A - R - M. Bingo knows quite a lot of words. By far the word farm is his favorite. SO and I are going, but not until much later this afternoon. I hope Bingo does not go out into the yard and start yodeling. He sings when he thinks he is going.

Consequently, I will not have internet access this week-end. Will someone please carry the morning thread torch? You guys will have to survive without me June 20 - 26. Candy and I are headed to Highland County for the whole week! She is going to a strings camp up there. I will take my computer and check in at the library, but I do not have modern conveniences at the farmhouse. What we do have is cool mountain air, hummingbirds, cows, and plenty of space. We also have a river running through the property. I plan to do a little trout fishing. That means fishing for little trout. I've never caught a big one.

I finally got my summer working assignment straightened out. I will be an aide for a social skills class at one of the high schools. I realize that means I could be working with Jack during the summer. He will not be happy if he sees me there, because he knows that I have his number.

Have a hummingbird sort of day - fly from flower to flower.

Scent of Cedar *

Bingo is out on yard patrol. He is excited because he thinks we are going to the F - A - R - M. Bingo knows quite a lot of words. By far the word farm is his favorite. SO and I are going, but not until much later this afternoon. I hope Bingo does not go out into the yard and start yodeling. He sings when he thinks he is going.

I love Bingo. How funny is that pigless, for him to be so excited about going to the F-A-R-M! I hope he is not too disappointed when he realizes he doesn't get to go this time.

Enjoy your vacation!

Well everyone, temps in the 90s for us today. Local weather stations are broadcasting heat warnings. We are digging out our shorts and sunscreen and shaving our legs. Keeping ourselves well-hydrated will be job #1.

Wisconsin Heat Alert:

:beersmiley:

Life is good.

:O)

Cedar

Have a nice day, everyone.

Stay hydrated.

pasajes4

Sounds refreshing Pigless (one day you must explain your user name). The rain has moved out of our area so temps are going up. I miss the rain.

I have not done much of anything since I fell off the stepladder. It hurts to walk. I did go to Home Depot yesterday and will be keeping Brandon busy for the next few days on a bathroom project. I am supposed to be listing the house for sale, but am having second thoughts. I just hate the thought of people tromping through my house, not to mention I still live in the house, and it is not always possible for me to vacate when they are here.

pigless in VA

Oh, Bingo is going to the F-A-R-M. Just not until later this afternoon. At present he is not singing. Pasa, I fell off the attic steps a few years ago. It took awhile to recover; I was very sore. You will feel better, but it will take awhile. Do you think you need to see a doctor?

pasajes4

I don't need to see a doctor about the bruising. I probably should consult an ENT to see why I get dizzy anytime I get above floor level. My balance is getting worse as my hearing declines.

KTMom91

Good morning, everyone!

It's only supposed to be 93 today. We have Farmer's Market tonight, and we might go since it won't be so hot. Chile verde burrito for dinner - yum.

I have to catch up on Day Three of Islam. One of the panther boys absolutely HATED the sounds of Buddhist chanting in my last course, and left the room each time I had to listen. Yesterday I was listening to a recitation of the Quran. He didn't like that, either. Maybe the frequency vibration or the tonality? Don't know, but it's funny to see him freeze, stare at me, then head for the kitchen.

My neck is hurting today, and my back, so not much physical work planned. I predict a nap at some point.

It's the last day of school, so I'm officially off until the end of August.

Wishing everyone a fabulous Friday!

Lil

:good_morning:Morning all - It's HOT in Missouri!

Well, maybe I should say it's hot FOR Missouri - mid-90's in early June is really rare - and heat index near 100. I actually feel really sorry for my son standing on the sidewalk between a parking lot and the street with no shade.
:hot:

Maybe he'll actually put in for that job at the library computer lab? lol

I'm behind on most everything at work, so I best get busy. Hugs to all! Have a great day!

strings camp

Oh hey Pigless, what's that mean?

ksm

Today...free day...

The girls from church did quite a bit of work. They washed down woodwork, window sills, floor boards and swept and mopped floors. My daughter "helped" but was not in the best mood, as she had to get up at 8am. What?? The auction I bid and won was for a he 3 girls to work for 4 hours. I am such a slave master of hat we worked for 2 hours and then had snacks...and then I took the other girls a ride home.

It made me feel sad when I heard the other girls talking about their summer plans...one is into ballet...and is doing intensive day camp go dance...M,W,F 8 to noon. The other is getting a booth in a bridal show, as she is an accomplished pianist and atarted getting paid for her services the last two years; then there is my girl..sleeps late, hangs with friend and doesn't want to do anything this summered she deserves a break. Ksm

BusynMember

Piglets, I admit I am jealous of your life. Sounds DREAMY to me!!! Have so much fun, piglets and sweet Bingo! (I so love dogs and all animals

Cedar, thank you from Wisconsin for the joke. I almost spit my coffee. The fact is, we are supposed to be HOT here (90 plus) and we FRY like bacon in such heat. We are so not used to it and usually have lovely humidity to complement the heat. Blah. I'm sure beer will be disappearing from shelves.

I have a hostess job now, a good one for me pre retirement in two years. I hope I can learn it!! :sick: yes, I may have trouble...lots of multi tasking, but I will try hard. Right?

Today is a free day, but lots of chores, laundry and shopping to do.

Everyone...and I do mean ALL...have perfect day!!!

AppleCori

:good_morning:Morning all - It's HOT in Missouri!

Well, maybe I should say it's hot FOR Missouri - mid-90's in early June is really rare - and heat index near 100. I actually feel really sorry for my son standing on the sidewalk between a parking lot and the street with no shade.
:hot:

Maybe he'll actually put in for that job at the library computer lab? lol

I'm behind on most everything at work, so I best get busy. Hugs to all! Have a great day!

Oh hey Pigless, what's that mean?

Stringed instruments. I believe daughter plays violin?

Lil,

Son didn't get the laundry mat job? Darn! That would have been so appropriate!

Scent of Cedar *

I have a hostess job now, a good one for me pre retirement in two years. I hope I can learn it!! :sick: yes, I may have trouble...lots of multi tasking, but I will try hard. Right?

I am so pleased for you!

Remember to be kinder to yourself, okay? And remember how much we care about you here, and believe in you. A little trouble in any new situation is to be expected. It indicates we are challenging ourselves. I respect you for this choice, SWOT. You didn't have to do this, but just look at you now!

Wishing every success and happiness, SWOT.

I am pleased and excited for you. More than I can say, even.

:hugs:

Cedar

:starplucker:

AppleCori

Hot here, and getting hotter through the weekend.

Hubby said the dreaded B word to me yesterday.

Yes, basement.

He wants to clean the basement this weekend.

Ugg. I hate that. It means I have no place to put my packratted stuff so that my house has the illusion of clean and decluttered, yet I still get to be a packrat.

Cleaned the kitchen this morning, exercised, going to make stir-fry for dinner, nothing planned tonight since I have had something going on every night this week.

Have a great day!

Copabanana

Candy and I are headed to Highland County for the whole week!
Pigless. I love Bingo, too.

Did you know, pigless, that most cell phones nowadays have mobile hotspot capacity? That means you have a built in internet connection in your phone which will act as a modem if you tell it to.

On my phone you go to settings, and then look down the list to find mobile hot spot and turn it on. Your computer will automatically recognize the phone and give you internet access that way. ( just learned how to do this 6 weeks ago.
I plan to do a little trout fishing.
Sounds good to me. Have loads of fun.