Happy Groundhog Day! Happy B-Day Kaleb!!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
janet, is it REALLY Kaleb's 3rd Birthday already?!?

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!!

I always celebrate Groundhog Day....years ago, my youngest broke his leg, and laid in traction for 21 days, over the Christmas Holidays.

After 3 weeks, he had surgery to be placed in a hip-spica cast, which was an awful monster. And then, 6 or 7 weeks after that, he was freed from the cast on Feb. 2nd!! And I always got a kick outta the fact it was Groundhog Day. :grin:

So, here's wishing the Best to All on Groundhog Day, and a Special Happy Birthday Wish to Kaleb! :smile:

Peace

Sunlight

aw you are amazing!! yeppers, my lil man will be three tomorrow. he has been singing "happy birthday to me" for two weeks. he is wearing pullups and trying to potty train. we will not have him for his special day but hope to get him the the day after it for two weeks again.

seems like only yesterday I watched him pop his lil chubby cheeks out while being born. my lil own punxatawny phil.

joybells

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALEB (3rd Birthday) to you.

{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Auntie joybells xoxoxoxo

:smile: :smile: it sure is hard to believe 3 already.

ScentofCedar

Wow, Janet ~ Kaleb is three already. Isn't that something. And toilet training? Oh now, that DOES make him seem more real to me! Wishing you a wonderful day with your little guy ~ isn't it amazing, how special our granchildren become to us, whatever the challenges appeared to be when they came?

Wishing you and your family well, Janet!

Pony ~ that is such a sweet story.

Happy Groundhog Day everyone! :laugh:

Barbara

Sunlight

Barbara, I was at home with him the first day he used the potty. we saved it all day in the lil potty to show ant, boyfriend and uncle Nick. lol