happy groundhogs day!

dreamer

hey this is a big event here. we had a dance & everything! lol. I'm not going in the morning to find out if he sees his shadow tho. brrr too cold for me

K

Kjs

Dreamer you are not far from me. I must have missed something. I have never heard of any Groundhog day celebration. Not that I ever looked for information. I must not pay very good attention to my surrounding areas and festivities.

I'Learning Disability (LD) go if I didn't work. Or at noon when I am done. I have to do something other than worry about the obvious things.

So - Does the Groundhog in Puxatony the predictor for the nation? Or does each state/region have their own prediction? I believe it is to be overcast in PA today.

Andy

Is it just my imagination or does it not matter if he sees his shadow or not - the prediction ends up being pretty much the same? Is it 6 more weeks or winter or Spring is just around the corner? Sounds the same to me. LOL!

Hey, How did my broken down computer add that thumbs down symbol? I don't want that! I like Groundhogs Day. You all really have to ignore my title images - I don't know how to control them.

Kjs - I believe Puxatony is the nation's official groundhog prediction. You can google Groundhogs Day and get a large amount of info including the official record of each year's predicitons.

I mean it - how do I get rid of that thumbs down symbol? My fingers slip and things happen - usually choosing the ones I don't want! I think it happened a few other times when I didn't mean it.

Last edited:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Today, out of all the "holidays", is my H's favorite. I mean it, he loves Groundhog's Day and he even asked me to make him some French Toast this morning..."You know, because it's Groundhog's Day today, Honey" - lol. He can watch the movie over and over as well. :weird:

I heard that Punxatawny Phil saw his shadow which means 6 more weeks, which is pretty much the norm anyway, isn't it?

Last edited:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I LOVE GROUNDHOGS DAY -

I think that Pux (whatever) Phil is awesome.....

6 more weeks of winter? YAHHHHHooooo -

trinityroyal

Yup!

Punxatawny Phil, Wiarton Willie (our local Groundhog up here in southern Ontario), and Balzac Bill (Western Canada) have all seen their shadows today.

I love Groundhog Day too! We don't have a dance or anything, but we do celebrate.

Trinity