Happy Holidays

Rabbit

I hope all my friends here have a happy peaceful holiday! I do not think mine will be so calm but we will see. difficult child 3 has been giving me a hard time lately. I have asked for a Christmas truce but....
Sending big hugs to all. Rabbit
:rudolph:

T

TeDo

Merry Christmas Rabbit. I hope it isn't as bad as you think and better than you could ever wish ..... even if only for 1 day.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
HUGS and holiday wishes for you too Rabbit, and here's hoping Santa brings you peace, quiet, and a deep inner tranquility which can't be impacted by external 'forces.' :peaceful:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Rabbit I hope you have a very merry xmas and that the truce is reached, at least through the holidays.

((hugs))

pasajes4

Merry Christmas! This will be the first Christmas that my son will not spend with us. My daughter decided that we would celebrate at her house. I will be able to visit my son tomorrow. My grandson told me that this year his present to me would be as many hugs as I wanted. This is HUGE my grandson has never been the type to be hugged and loved on.

Andy

Merry Christmas! I hope you can find lots of peaceful moments. I know there were many years that I had to look hard to find Christmas joy. It was so hard to find at our home. Just like the rest of our year, finding joy in a few minutes at a time in between the frustrations hold true for today. We just expect those moments to last longer because it is a special day. I hope your family gives you a peaceful calm day.

Star*

call 911........call 911
May the season and the day find you having the Merriest of Christmases you've ever had, Peaceful, Joyful with Wondrous Comfort and Love Rabbeeeeeeeeeet!

Much Love
Star