Happy Left Handed Day!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
To all of us Lefties Out there!!! :bravo: :smile: :bow: :kisses:

http://a-list.msn.com/

We are special!!!! They have given us our own day!!! I recieved breafast in bed, a massage, then the whole family left and I am here all by myself lounging by the "pool"... LMAO :rofl:

mistmouse

Well, my difficult child is a leftie, but I don't think I am going to tell her today is her day. LOL After all, she seems to think they are all "her day". LOL Enjoy your day!!

mistmouse

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well my Cyber day was a good fantasy... But husband did take the girls on a bike ride, I wanted to go, but I am stuck waiting for psychiatrist to return a phone call. SO I am pretending that I am just lounging around...

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I had no idea it was left handed day! Since we lefties are the only ones in our "right mind" it makes me feel honored......I am giving my left hand the day off so it is difficult to type, but no checks will be written today!!!!!

F

flutterbee

My difficult child is a leftie, but I'm with mistmouse...she thinks every day is her day!!!

Enjoy your afternoon by the pool! :wink:

mum2JK&TH

:smile: Three lefties in this house!!!!! Happy leftie day! Although now that I think of it, difficult child is the only righty in the house.... :crazy:
...hmmmm, could that be it??? :rofl:

jbrain

Hey, both my difficult children are lefthanded and girls. No one else in the family is lefthanded on either side of the family. I will go tell difficult child 2 happy lefthanded day now, she will probably be happy to hear about it!
thanks,
Jane