*Happy New Year*

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Good morning, Everyone-

I just wanted to wake everyone up :smile: this morning with a big hug and many thanks for another year together. I can't imagine a better group of :warrior: warrior Moms :warrior:to go through this dance of life with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif .

I don't expect miracles but I always hope for progress. Here's hoping for progress in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/8_6_31.gif .

My hat is off to all of us who somehow manage to get out of bed every morning with an optimistic attitude.....and to those of us who are struggling and can't. You are all loved and appreciated.

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

Suz

Coookie

Wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year too. :grin:

I hurt my back so I am laid up.. :tears: difficult child is home, working through that with husband and hopefully I will be able to post an update soon. Painful to sit too long at the computer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/8_6_31.gif This year has to be better. :smile:

Sending hugs to all.

SunnyFlorida

Thanks Suz for your steady encouragement, as well as the rest of you dear cd.com family. I am so grateful to have such wonderful cyber friends. :bravo:

I hope 2007 is a breakthrough year for all of us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/8_6_31.gif

DammitJanet

Happy New Year to you guys too (though I am having a real hard time thinking this is happy...lol)

Hopefully the upcoming year will be a better one for all of us.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Happy New Year!

I certainly hope that 07 will prove to be an improvement over 06.

Hugs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/8_6_31.gif

KFld

Happy New Year to all of you and thank you all for always being there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/8_6_31.gif

muttmeister

Happy New Year to you all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/8_6_31.gif Here's hoping the planets will align this year to make all of these kids straighten up their acts and do what they need to do. :smile:

OK, so I may be overly optimistic but this is a brand new year and I'm going to hold that thought for at least the first few minutes or hours. :warrior: :princess:

Fran

Former desparate mom
Happy New Year's Suz. Thanks for the good wishes.
I am sending out some good karma that our difficult child's wake up and put the puzzle pieces together this year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/8_6_31.gif

There is no doubt that difficult child's suck the life out of the room.

Love forces me to have hope and optimism for me and for all of your difficult children.

You are a great group of parents regardless of our opinions that differ and our outlooks. It's been an honor to fight this battle with all of you.
Happy New Year.

hearthope

All of you are angels sent here for your input, so others may survive the struggles they are going through with their difficult children. In reality, it is the posters on this board that are the Gifts From God.
Some of you send strength as your gift to others, some send compassion, some send wisdom, all of you send understanding in letting everyone that post here know that they are not alone in their struggle.

Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed new Year.

:smile: