Happy NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY, Susie Star!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I'll send a Happy Un-Birthday wish today, and let me know when you pick for your REAL birthday and you'll get another!

Lucky dog...gets a birthday AND an un-birthday...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Wow! How come SHE gets to pick? Huh? Huh? I wanna know!

You know, you only get unmentionables for your un-birthday!:winks:

susiestar

Roll With It
GCV, I am getting to pick my day this year because I have Jess home, must take her for MRI, 2 PTA meetings, and boy Scouts all tonight.

And because the ONLY thing I asked for was to have all the kids in school on my birthday. So of course I said that OUT LOUD, and Jess was hit by a car the next day. And she is home today because the doctor couldn't get ehr act together during the day yesterday to set up the MRI. So, everyone here is kindly letting me pick a day for my birthday.

I am thinking Thursday of this week, or Tues of next. Will let all of you know later. It kinda depends on the doctor and the MRI results.

Anyway, you are all so sweet! I really appreciate this.

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well......be sure to let me know. Gives me time to plan. I've got to go hunting for my chocolate pudding cake recipe.........

I don't mind someone picking a birthday. If it were me, I'd go back to my 18th and start over. :rofl:

Happy NOT YOUR BIRTHDAY! :cheers::cool_dog:

trinityroyal

Susie,

A very merry un-birthday to you (yes, you!)

Let us know which day you choose, and I'll make a chocolate chip cheese ball!

Happy Not-Your-Birthday!
Trinity

KTMom91

I think I'd like to make some ice cream. That sounds really good to me. What flavor would you like, Susie?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh I FORGOT about all that drama! Sorry! :embarassed:

Susie, I think you deserve a 2-day celebration at a minimum!!! Go for it!

F

flutterbee

Happy Birthday today, next Tuesday and next Thursday! Don't just pick one day. I think you deserve a few days just for you.

nvts

Happy Unbirthday! Ok, now Jess is a reasonable excuse for it being an unbirthday, but let me tell you how scr$wed I am on my BIRTHDAY!

The NYC Dept. of Ed. gives them midwinter break for the ENTIRE week of my birthday.

I would run away next year, but I'll be nursing the c-section aftermath.

Icky little kids - they DO manage to mess things up, don't they?!

Maybe someone will share Raoul on Thurs. this week or Tues. next! ;)

Anyway! Happy Unbday!

Beth:D

Andy

Happy unbirthday! I hope all went well. I vote for two make up days (party, party, party)

I know how you feel. The State of MN has two holidays that husband and I get off but the kids have school. YEAH!!! The first is veterans day in November - usually hunting season so husband is gone - that is MY day!!! The second is Martin Luther King day in January - that is our one and only for sure date day - we NEVER have time alone - NEVER. Two years ago, our school decided we need to give the kids MLK day off. I don't like when kids get the important days off like Columbus, President's Days, MLK Day ect. I think they need to be in school with the day dedicated to learning why they are special days - do our kid's generation really know why? They are just happy to not be in school.

So, you pick two or three make up days - I vote for three - 1 for missing your plans, 1 for husband's whining because things didn't work out for you but whined about himself, and 1 for the school taking away my kidless day.

susiestar

Roll With It
Thanks everyone!!!

It was a strange day yesterday. Just so much stuff with Jess, then the article about the accident was in the paper, and then family stuff.

Wiz remembered to call me!!!!! I was quite tickled by that.

Then, after a phone chat where I told my bro 3 times that I wanted him to NOT come over on my birthday (I was VERY specific) he showed up at almost 10 pm - and wondered why I was not thrilled, nor was husband. My bro wanted us to WAKE UP thank you AND JESS to come sing over the pie he baked.

I will hear about it today or this weekend, how I wouldn't even let the kids sing to me over his pie.
So, I think Tues and Thurs both of next week will be fine, thanks!

My mom and I decided to take a day and go to the city to watch movies ALL DAY once she is back in town. She will be back near the end of the month, so this will celebrate both our bdays (hers was in Aug and she was out of town).

Y'all are so SWEET!! Thanks so much.

Susie