Happy Sunday Morning

K

Kjs

Happy Easter to all who celebrate this holiday.
:easter_eggs: :bunny_ears:

I have been away for a few days. Working tonight so husband will have my dinner ready when i get home. I made up an easter basket for difficult child and colored the eggs yesterday. I enjoy hiding them even if difficult child is 14.
our house is small so the choices are limited. Wish I could be there for this. I went to Seroogy's candy store when I was out of town. difficult child enjoys a good quality chocolate just like his mother.

Enjoy your day

Marguerite

G'day on Easter Sunday from Australia.

Kjs, the easter egg basket sounds like fun. I hope difficult child enjoys the hunt.

We had a lovely day today. We started with the sunrise service overlooking the beach. The chairs had been placed on the lawn so we were facing the water. Candles had been lit at the water's edge and it wasso still that they burned without a flicker. Some seagulls thought the candles were edible, until they got close. The sky was cloudy but as the sun rose it burned off the cloud.

After the service we had breakfast of coffeee and hot cross buns, with all the churches in the village.

We had to go to the later service because that was when I had to present this year's candle. It was well received. We had a lot of visitors (tourist destination, holiday time) including a bloke form California. People stayed for lunch afterwards, we have one regular bloke who every Easter Sunday donates a side of smoked salmon, sliced. So our visitors were enjoying smoked salmon and salad for lunch, overlooking the sea, and enjoying the conversation. It is very relaxed, very welcoming. An=lso very relaxing, after what has been a busy few days.

This evening easy child 2/difficult child 2 & I are working on her bridesmaids' dress patterns. We're just about to have dinner, then it's back to work. She also brought her washing, she's taking it home tonight to hang up and then coming back tomorrow to do more sewing.

Enjoy your day.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:good_morning::easter_eggs:
Kjs - Have a great meal when you get home. Hopefully difficult child will share his chocolate with you.

Marg - I am glad you had a relaxing day. I am sure the candle was a great hit. It sounded very nice.

We had a great time in the cities. On Thursday we arrived at sister in law's at 7:00. She was unable to eat so brother in law took us out to Macaroni Grill. We had a very good waiter who made our first visit there fun. On Friday, brother in law had to work. husband took sister in law to a dr appointment she had while difficult child and I went shopping and Diva slept in. difficult child and I then met his friend A at Famous Dave's. We went to Como Zoo and then bowling. The boys were getting tired by the end of the third game. They had wanted to go swimming together but sister in law had set our Easter meal to that night so we parted ways. difficult child was to bed early Friday night.

On Saturday, they took us to Hell's Kitchen in downtown Minneapolis for breakfast (They always find the most interesting places to take us). When we arrived back to their place, brother in law took difficult child swimming and husband went to a sports store. The plan was for brother in law to take difficult child and husband to the Omni theater showing of a racing show at 1:00 and sister in law to take Diva shopping. I told Diva and sister in law that I would go with them. Well, they couldn't wait 5 minutes for husband to get back and left without me. They said, "You can drive seperate and meet us whereever." I was a little put out so I replied, "No, I am on my own and I am going to the other shopping center!" Our time there is always around the kids - everything is for the kids (we are treated like royalty) but it is also unlike them to ignore husband or I in fitting in so I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they didn't understand what was going on in leaving me out of the plans.

I walked difficult child back to the guest apartment to unlock the door for him and make sure he had what he needed to get dressed - good thing I did, he left his shirt at the pool so I set out another shirt in the event brother in law didn't bring it down from his place (which he did not). I waited until brother in law, husband, and difficult child were out the door before I left. I had a very nice time shopping without anyone questioning why I wanted to go to the stores I chose or whine because I was taking too long. So it ended up well.

The show was sold out so difficult child, brother in law, and husband ended back at the condo to watch videos of brother in law and sister in law's latest trip (to Thailand and surrounding area).

We all met back at their place about 2:30 for a late lunch (leftovers) and we headed home about 4:00.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make the kids laugh.