Happy Thanksgiving

BusynMember

Lbl, i wish i coukd hug you across the screen and have Thanksgiving with you. We will be aline too on actual T Day. Bart...he never comes or sees us. This weekend was our family Thanksgiving. We traveled to Chicago and had it, but on the actual holiday, we will just have each other.

You are brave and I feel you are also sad and I so wish could be there for you. In our darkest hours, people here reached out to us. And I am holding your hand in a cyber way. With love and understanding galore.

Try to have a cozy, quiet dinner with dear hub. You need each other now so much. Your son is safe for now. Take comfort in that.

Enjoy the peace of a safe home and forge a stronger marital bond.

I wish i could do more to ease the pain, a pain I once felt and will never forget.

And I wont forget you on Thanksgiving as we also are alone. Keep being strong. You can do this. And MAYBE your son can make it. Just when we thought Daughter was headed for death, she turned around. Keep cautious hope but live for yourselves. Your son will survive this.

Empathetic love and understanding.

Nomad

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving!
I really enjoy this time of year. I think being grateful, might very well be the key to good mental health and happiness.
Of course, Christmas/holiday time is lovely too.
And I also truly love New Years...a time for reflection and new beginnings/goals.
Very grateful for you and all the many, many kind people here who help me and each other get through the rough patches.
Blessings! :group-hug:

New Leaf

Happy Thanksgiving LBL and all.
:thanksgiving11:
We will be having our turkey next Sunday, as Hoku boyfriend and baby go off to family celebrations elsewhere on Thursday.
Son and I will hit the beach.
:beach:
(Sorry all you snowbirds!)

I am also very thankful for all of the kind folks here, sharing experiences and words of wisdom. It is a hard road, but I am grateful to travel this journey alongside so many wonderful souls.

(((Hugs)))
Leafy

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Canadian Thanksgiving is in October. I like to Celebrate with my BFFs on the US Thanksgiving. Yes Double Dipping on the Holidays. Lol.

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Lbl, i wish i coukd hug you across the screen and have Thanksgiving with you. We will be aline too on actual T Day. Bart...he never comes or sees us. This weekend was our family Thanksgiving. We traveled to Chicago and had it, but on the actual holiday, we will just have each other.

You are brave and I feel you are also sad and I so wish could be there for you. In our darkest hours, people here reached out to us. And I am holding your hand in a cyber way. With love and understanding galore.

Try to have a cozy, quiet dinner with dear hub. You need each other now so much. Your son is safe for now. Take comfort in that.

Enjoy the peace of a safe home and forge a stronger marital bond.

I wish i could do more to ease the pain, a pain I once felt and will never forget.

And I wont forget you on Thanksgiving as we also are alone. Keep being strong. You can do this. And MAYBE your son can make it. Just when we thought Daughter was headed for death, she turned around. Keep cautious hope but live for yourselves. Your son will survive this.

Empathetic love and understanding.
Thank you SWOT!

Lil

Happy Thanksgiving to you all as well. It will be just Jabber and I on Turkey Day, as son is two states away and the big family gathering with Jabber's side of the family is on Saturday. I'm still making a turkey though darnit! I LOVE turkey and never get to eat it except over the holidays.

:morethanchocolate::thanksgiving2: