HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I am hoping everyone has a wonderful holiday.

For those who are traveling I'm wishing you a safe trip.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hugs

:thanksgiving1: :thanksgiving2:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Hope you have a good day Lisa and all to follow.

:thanksgiving2: :thanksgivingday: :thanksgiving: :thanksgiving1:

I am cooking here but it should be quiet.

Beth

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends & happy holiday!

Not cooking - not sleeping either. kt, husband & I plan on baking pies later this morning; everything else is covered.

I hope all the menus planned turn out well; that you have all the ingredients in the house & that your day is filled with peace & true thanksgiving.

:thanksgiving1:

LittleDudesMom

:thanksgiving2: Good Thanksgiving Morning :thanksgiving2:

Lisa, good morning - you are not a regular on the morning thread but we're glad you joined us! Hope you are sleeping now dreaming of Thanksgiving goodies :thanksgiving:

Beth, good morning - hopefull both you and Lisa are in bed sleeping now! Hope your meal is a success and the day stays quiet and relaxed. :thanksgiving:

Linda, you are posting at a more reasonable hour this morning! I know that doesn't mean you were sleeping though....you and kt postponed the pie making until this morning? Put the parade on and bake, bake, bake! Enjoy your day :thanksgiving:

I just love this day :thanksgivingday: I am looking forward to seeing loved ones, sharing a meal, and spending quiet family time with my children this evening.

I wish everyone a stressfree and meltdown free day filled with counted blessings.

:thanksgiving2: Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Ahh, Sharon - I think I've been very reasonable with my GM thread posting times. :crazy: :smile:

It's incredibly boring not being able to sleep. :bloodshot: I've learned to keep myself busy with-o waking up the household. :painter: I'm very proud of that.

by the way, it's always been my tradition to bake pies on T'giving morning - don't know why. I guess I just love the aroma of baking pies on a holiday morning. It will just be the 3 of us for the holiday. I've gotten a couple of movies to watch with kt. She & I are going to decorate some sugar cookies this afternoon. kt planned a treat to share at respite tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day.

wakeupcall

Happy Turkey Day, my cyberfamily!!!!!

I had a happening last evening. Inlaws are here, we had dinner in the formal dining room, and after dinner difficult child stood up and cleared the table!!!! We didn't ask him to do it, he just did it! He did a fabulous job. OMGoodness, there IS a real person inside there! I know for most people they think..."Well he IS twelve years old..", but for him to do something like that on his own.....well, let's just say I almost cried!

Have a blessed day!

tiredmommy

Good morning! :coffee:
We woke to hear sleet on the window today. Prayers being said that everyone has a safe and happy holiday! :thanksgivingday:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Turkey's in the roaster and I'm just checking the weather.....high of 35 brrrrr.....

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

:thanksgiving2: :thanksgivingday:

goldenguru

Dinners in the oven. Now I can kick my feet up.

Woke up to a few inches of snow. Always makes the house more cozy, and the warm food more appreciated.

Blessings. Be sure to count them today and everyday.

Hugs to my cyberpals.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Sending very heartfelt wishes for a peaceful Thanksgiving. :thanksgivingday:

My husband and I will enjoy our son's and my mother at a traditional dinner. It's always nice to have both chicks under my roof. It will be equally pleasant to send them both off next week. :devil:

The pies are made and all the fixins' are ready. Today we watch the parade and catch up with easy child. :smile:

I always have much to be thankful for. This year I have two new pups as part of our family. easy child has been seizure free and is finally realizing he is smart enough for college. :rolleyes: difficult child is doing well at present.
I am grateful to know all of you and having shared so much of your lives as well as share parts of my life. Fate hasn't given us an easy road but it is made more tolerable by the friends I have met here. I will think of you as I consider the good things that are in my life.
There are a lot of heroes here and I am always so grateful to be a small part of the tapestry that makes up the site.

Peaceful thoughts are being sent out to you.

Wiped Out

Staff member
<span style="color: #CC6600">Happy Thanksgiving!</span> :thanksgiving1:

In a bit I will take the turkey out of the brine and begin to make the stuffing. Was up late last night so not a lot of last minutes preparations today. :smile:

Family will start arriving around 10:00 this morning and we will watch the Packers/Lion game and then eat.

I hope all of you enjoy a wonderful day spent with family and friends. :thanksgivingday: I am so thankful for having all of you in my life! :flower:

Marguerite

husband & I were wondering when Thanksgiving was exactly...

Have a great day, everybody.

Just another day for us. Which by the way is now over, it's after midnight so it's Friday already. And I've finally relented and I'm taking difficult child 3 Christmas shopping (with mother in law) so I'd better go get some sleep!

Marg

Gaia

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :thanksgiving2:

I am having a very untraditional meal this year and it will just be the 4 of us. My husband's jaw was broken 4 weeks ago and he just got the wires off last Friday. He still cannot chew but can swallow! Soo.... I am making spaghetti and meatballs. He can eat the spaghetti all chopped up (remembering what I used to do for difficult child 2 when he had no teeth but insisted on eating my food). I am thankful that the break was not worse than it was, and that he healed quickly.

I am also thankful for my two children, I could not imagine my life without them.

I am thankful that I found this message board. You have all kept me (relatively) sane this last few weeks. I am grateful to be able to come here and post my questions, questions that other people never understand. I feel very blessed to have found you. Thank you!

May you all have a peaceful Thanksgiving filled with love.

Janna

Happy Thanksgiving morning, everyone :thanksgiving1:

The bird is in the oven. SO made all the pies. I think I have everything I need for dinner :hammer:

Gotta run, Dylan's, well, Dylan LOL!

Enjoy your day everybody!

J