HAPPY THANSGIVING!

KFld

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope everyone can find some peace and joy and a reason to be thankful today.

HAVE A HAPPY!!!! :thanksgiving1:

busywend

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Enjoy your day and relax!

:thanksgiving1: :thanksgiving2: :thanksgiving: :thanksgivingday:

Abbey

Spork Queen
Happy Thanksgiving! :thanksgiving2:

Turkey is in...all the fixings done except mashed potatoes. But, they're even peeled and cut up sitting in water.

I'm thankful (small things impress me) that I woke up early this morning without the massive allergies that I deal with every morning. I can breathe!! :bloodshot:

Now I just need to figure out how to keep the parrots quiet for the next two hours while everyone else sleeps.

Abbey

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
A very Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Am happily cooking this morning - up to yesterday I thought that we were going to Marie Calandars for dinner. But I finally got my old cooktop inserted yesterday and SO hooked up the gas while I frantically ran around to find an already defrosted Turkey for sale.

easy child was actually looking forward to eating Thanksgiving out in a restaurant. I did that one time when they were younger, and never heard the end of it for years that I opted to eat out that one time. And they were right - it isn't the same. SO's only care today is that we eat early so he can attend the car races tonight. And I have no idea of where young difficult child is - got a call on my cell at 6 this morning. I called back and it is some girls cell phone. Not a good sign... Hope he makes it for diner today.

Marcie

donna723

:thanksgiving: :thanksgiving1: :thanksgiving2: :thanksgivingday:

Here's hoping that everyone has a calm, peaceful Thanksgiving, doesn't work too hard, and has a chance to actually sit down and enjoy it all! We won't eat until later but the pies are in the oven and the turkey is finally thawed and ready to go!

Right now I'm desperately trying to keep the dogs quiet so they don't wake my night-shift-working late-sleeping son who has been zonked out in the recliner since last night! The dogs love it when he's here and they like nothing better than to pounce on him and shove their toys in his face to get him to play with them. I've caught each of them a least a dozen times s-n-e-a-k-i-n-g over to the recliner with a toy in their mouth, ready to shove it right in his face! What a wake-up call that will be!
:dance: :dance:
I hope that everyone has an absolutely WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I didn't get my :thanksgiving2: in until 11AM so we probably won't eat until near 5PM!! You know how usually Thanksgiving dinner is at 2 or so? Well, not around here. I just couldn't get my rear end out of bed this morning, it was so warm and cozy. :sleeping:

Most everything is done for now.

easy child and H just ran out in the hopes of finding someplace open to get a bagel? Hahaha - good luck, it's after noon. And difficult child just ran to the store because she is determined to make her own canolis. So, I am alone. I am going to vacuum (the dogs dragged in a ton of sand this morning) and then chill with some :coffee: in front of the boob-tube for a while.

Have a great :thanksgiving1:

mstang67chic

Going Green
Gobble Gobble everyone! :thanksgiving2: :thanksgiving1:

I hope everyone has an enjoyable day/weekend. Not much cooking at all on my part this year, fortunately. We had a dinner last night with husband's side and we're going to my dad's this afternoon. All I've had to make were deviled eggs, a veggie tray and cookies for husband to take to work tomorrow. (Poor guy works retail and has to be there at 6:30 am or something ridiculous like that. He works in a Verizon store for Pete's sake! LOL)