Happy Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Everyone!!!!

I am so excited that Thursday has arrived and I have no after work appointments on the calendar!!! Trust me, it has been a long week! Hate to admit that I am looking forward to television again tonight! The season premiere of "Glee", "Project Runway" continues and the new premier of the new Michael J. Fox show is on as well! Looks like I'll be DVRing some of the shows:)

Wishing all a peaceful day!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon~ Enjoy your carefree evening. You have most certainly earned it!

I am highly annoyed at this point as today is day #2 that our contractor has not shown up. i'm about to have the locks changed on the house/garage and I'll hold his fricking tools hostage. Grr.

:warrior:

Good Morning Everyone,

WO, Hope the day goes by quickly and you enjoy an evening of vegging out in front of the tube. Sounds like a popcorn sort of night to me...

TM, I can feel your pain, frustration, anger from here. Sorry you're going through contractor HE77!! Wish I could send the Property Brothers your way... Hugs...

Speaking of Property Brothers, tried to stay up to watch a new episode last night but fell asleep. I'm only on my second cup of coffee and really need lots more to get me moving this morning.

Think I'll heat up my cup... As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... :sunny::autumn: SFR

SuZir

Good Evening!

WO, Enjoy your shows!

TM, I feel for you. We did just a kitchen reno last spring and that was PITA enough.

SFR, Enjoy your coffee!

I'm already heading home from work and have a easy child's game to attend this night. And have to go and order new winter tyres first. We have had extremely warm early fall till now, but it just turned more normal and we are having night frosts and even got our very first snowflakes for this fall yesterday.

Have a nice day everyone!