Hard morning...

Wakegirl

Like Signorina, I am awed by your strength! Try to keep your chin up (I know, almost impossible), and know that you have simply done and offered your very best. Many, many hugs to you!

PatriotsGirl

We are at the hospital now. He has been up all night again. He feels okay for a while and then bam! Downhill again. They better admit him...I have never, ever seen him this sick.... :-(

Calamity Jane

I'm sorry he's so sick, but glad he finally consented to go to the hospital.

He's going to receive excellent care and they'll get to the bottom of this. Stay strong.

buddy

PG, praying for you! Give hub a big cd board hug for me. I hope they can give him some relief and find answers.

PatriotsGirl

No answers....labs came back fine. They couldn't figure it out so they sent him home. But, they did give him a different anti nausea pill than what he had and this one is working. He has slept most of the day, but he has kept everything down. Praying he is on the mend now. No clue what the issue is, though. He needs to see GI doctor. I am exhausted. I came home and worked the rest of the day...I feel an early night coming...thanks for the prayers everyone!!

Karenvm

Sending good thoughts your way. I totally understand feeling bad because your difficult child is not doing what all the other people her age are doing. I'm right there with you on that one!
Hope your husband is doing better too!

karen

rejectedmom

AWWWWWWwwww PG try to get some rest. You have so much on your plate. Glad your husband is finally getting some rest. Hope he recovers and is feeling great in the morning. I do understand the pain and frustration and profound sadness when we think about what might have been with out difficult children had it not been for their mental health issues. When we have those feelings we must acknowledge them. Not to do so will only make it a bigger and harder hurt each time. Acknowledge but try not to dwell on those feelings. Then treat yourself to a small pleasure after acknowledging because you deserve to have pleasures in your life too. Many (((HUGS))) for you and healing for husband. -RM

PatriotsGirl

Thank you everyone!! husband is really much better. Had a little bit of nausea last night but we are thinking it is because he overdid it during the weekend. He was so excited to be able to eat and keep it down, he had a little too much...lol.

I treated myself to a little retail therapy this weekend while he stayed home and rested. All household items, but it was fun replacing some of the decorating in the house. Especially our bedroom. :)

But, I am the type if I get one new thing for a room, I have to clean the whole room to sit back and enjoy it. Just a weird OCDish thing of mine. So, I had to clean the rest of my bedroom yesterday because I got new wall sconces and window treatments. Which led to my having to clean my bedroom closet...lol.

Regaridng difficult child, was chatting with her about something else on Facebook and asked her again what she plans to do because financially, I need to know if she needs my help for an abortion. She read the message on Facebook and did not respond. WTH???