Has anyone been in touch with Linda? Timerlady?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
She's been on my mind a lot the last couple of days and I'm wondering how she is doing...if anyone knows, please give us an update or at least send her some love and hugs from me. Thank you.

T

TeDo

I haven't talked to her since the last thread was around wondering about her. At that time, she was struggling to get caught up with school work.

DDD

Not a week goes by that Linda doesn't come to my mind and questions start flowing. I really do pray for her. DDD

JJJ

I spoke with her a couple of days ago. She is doing really well. While there is still a lot of grief to be worked through, she has her eyes on the future. She planted a bunch of flowers and stuff in her garden, she finished all the work for her current class, and she is making plans that focus on HER.

I don't want to share her details on here but I know she'd want you all to know she is doing well.

T

TeDo

Thanks a bunch JJJ. I'm hoping to connect with her in a couple weeks when I am in her area. Glad to hear she's doing okay.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thanks JJJ- I sure hope she is painting again!!! Such a talent! Give her my love....thanks.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you all ~ I'm doing well on some days, not so much on others. Star, I have started to paint again. I spent this past weekend at my baby bro's cabin & did some sketching. Baby bro asked me to frame one of my sketches so he could hang it in his cabin.

Spending lots of time in my flower beds; studying in my backyard & watching the birds & squirrels. I have an albino squirrel, that I've named Snowball, in my backyard. I've noticed that squirrels are complete bigots ~ won't spend time with Snowball, in fact, they chase him away from the feeders & out of the yard.

I'm finding myself grieving. My mom, my grandpa, my aunt all died 5 going on 6 years ago. Steve going on 4. I'm finally able to allow myself to be sad over the loss of these remarkable people in my life. I'm even spending a great deal of time remembering my baby sister & weeping. She died in 1969 when I was 12 going on 13 years of age.

thanks for the good thoughts & prayers. I am hoping to check in on a more regular basis AND I find myself avoiding the computer except for school work.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda maybe you can set up a special feeding spot for snowball where the other squirrels will tend to leave him alone. I'm glad you're painting again. :) School can be therapeutic just by giving the mind somewhere else to focus.

I"m glad you're able to let yourself feel the loss now and that you have the quiet in which to do it.

Keeping both you and the tweedles in my thoughts and prayers.

((hugs))