Has anyone heard from Daysylover?

donna723

She posted on Facebook this morning ... says she's not sleeping well. And I think she has a lot of studying to catch up on too.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
3 S sorry I haven't gotten back to your PM. I'm buried in school work at the moment. Actually just stopped in tonight to make sure nothing serious was going on before heading to bed. I get to get up at 4am for clinicals in the morning. ugh!

And yeah, not sleeping isn't helping. Seems the antibiotic has had an after effect of a severe stomach ache that hasn't gone away in 3 days. And of course I can't take ant-acids because they have calcium in them.....a type I'm not allowed to have. sheesh! And pepto bismol never makes it past my gag reflex. lol

Didn't mean to worry anyone. I am beginning to catch up...slowly. Helped that the 11 chapter test turned into take home. Thank God cuz I'd have flunked it big time otherwise, just not enough well hours to study it.

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
Are you allowed to take prilosec? If pepto is what you are allowed, do you know they now have chewable tablets AND caplets (not chewable)? Those might help.

You also might see if zantac, sold as Acid Reducer at WallyWorld) would help. If it is an acid problem, maybe a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water would help

I hope you feel better soon.