Has anyone heard from Linda/Timerlady?

mstang67chic

Going Green
I know she flew home yesterday and has a lot on her plate and is hopefully resting but I was hoping to have seen her here by now. I just wanted to make sure she got home ok.

And Linda....I can't say enough how glad I am you made it to Cleveland. I've been wanting to meet you anyway and with the last year for you....I'm glad you had some (hopefully) fun YOU time!

Nancy

I was just thinking about her this morning too and I'm glad you asked about her.

Linda, please check in when you get a chance and let us know you got homne safely and how things are going with the hospital. Oh and how was you Cleveland airport experience. Did you get through security faster?

Nancy

donna723

Wasn't it supposed to be today that KT was being transferred from the hospital to the Residential Treatment Center (RTC)?

Last edited:

busywend

She called my cell last Thursday before she left - do you all think it would be OK for me to call that number back to check on her?

busywend

Yes, I will have to wait until I get out of my next meeting 10:30 my time. I will let you all know if I reach her.

everywoman

Please let us know. Linda, hope you are okay and made it home safely. Rusty is concerned. (For those who weren't in Cleveland, apparently Linda and my husband made quite the connection!)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
EW Rusty is a true sweetheart. :)

Linda I keep checking this thread to see if you made it home safely. You know us, we're worry warts. lol But we also love ya.

busywend

I just spoke to Linda and she is home safe and sound. She said she will try to check in tonight.

Yeah!! Now when Janet checks in (unless I missed it) everyone will be back home and safe!

klmno

I've been wathcing this thread and had gotten worried. I'm glad she's ok- thanks for keeping us updated BW!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Whew, thank goodness. :)

Wendy I'm also waiting for Janet to check in. I'm pretty sure Flutterby said they were able to get the car fixed and were headed home on a circular route........but I'll not feel better until I know they made it without issue.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thanks Busywend....I was trying not to worry but wasn't doing a good job. Once I was reminded of Kt's transfer yesterday I figured she was pretty tied up with all of that and probably worn out after. Knowing for sure though is a nice reassurance.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I thought Janet said at the beginning that they were going to make the Cleveland trip a *proper vacation* and take a week to look around and have some fun. Maybe Flutterby knows if they are still going to do that?

Suz