Has anyone heard from Linda/Timerlady?

Nancy

Yes Suz, Janet said she wanted to take the scenic route home and maybe go fishing in Tennessee. Hopefully their car will let them do that.

nancy

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Yes ~ I made it home safe & sound. I got home to some chaotic emails, then a crashed easy child & Monday morning doing all the paperwork to sign kt into Residential Treatment Center (RTC).

Yesterday I had a doctor appointment, a half rebuilt laptop & a school staffing for wm.

It was an honor & privilege to meet each & everyone of you in Cleveland. The strength & courage that filled the dining room Saturday night was awe inspiring.

Nancy - I breezed thru your cities airport.

Soooooooo, where are we meeting next year.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
TM, have always wanted to see New Orleans. St. Louis (good barbeques). I spent time out in Virginia on business - it's the capital but for the life of me cannot remember the town. Gorgeous. I bet if we met out in Seattle slsh would show up.

Come on up to the Twin Cities ~ lots to see, snow, loons & half thawed out brains who elect wrestlers & comedians. ;)

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hawaii sounds incredible!!!! Personally though, I don't care where we go when we meet up. I like going places I've never been but it doesn't really matter to me. Even somewhere within driving distance for me....I'll either be able to afford it or not. So...at least for me...wherever is fine.