Has anyone heard from Sara PA?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I was just thinking about her. Wondering how she was... noticing her wisdom on medications has not been around in awhile.
Anyone know how she is?

klmno

I haven't heard from her, but I agree, she has much wisom to offer and has helped me many times with her posts. Have you tried to PM her?

witzend

Now that you mention it, she has been off the radar for a few weeks. Does anyone remember what she was posting about the last we heard from her?

tiredmommy

I checked her public profile. Her last post was in early September but she was on without posting about 1.5 weeks ago. I hope all is well...

nvts

Saaaaaraaaa! Come out come out wherever you are!!!??!!! We know the leaves are beautiful in Pa. right now, but at least let us know you're ok!

Beth

Sara PA

Hi all,

I got an email from someone about this thread and thought I should report in.

I literally woke up one morning and decided it was time to move on. It was time to get a life that didn't include reading prescribing informations for hours on end. And so I did.

My son is traveling in SE Asia on his own by himself so obviously he's over his agoraphobia and has a handle on his anxiety.

I'm totally alone and pretty much free to do what I please. It's time to find out what pleases me.

I've checked in from time to time to see if there were any PMs for me but I haven't read any threads since then.

I'm fine, my son is fine, I'm not mad at anyone and no one hurt my feelings. All is well.

I'm leaving my membership open, who knows what will happen in the future...

And, yes, the leaves are beautiful right now.

Love to all,

busywend

Sara, thanks for the update. At least we will not be worrying about you! LOL!

Enjoy your new found freedoms!

Sara,

I'm glad you finally have the opportunity to find yourself, do things for yourself!!! We'll miss you but it's nice to know you don't need to be here now. I think this is wonderful news...:D Thanks for the update. WFEN

susiestar

Roll With It
Sara,

I am so happy for you!! It is wonderful that you now have time to figure out what pleases you AND that your son has moved past his problems to the point that he can travel the world!

You will be missed, but I am glad you are off learning what pleases you.

Hugs,

Susie