Has anyone heard from....

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Yeah she is holding up... I talked to her Sunday night late and will try to talk to her tonight after I put the girls down.
I am not sure when she is traveling. She was still trying to decide. She is such a trooper.
I e-mailed her, to remind her that Witz offered her Home.
She is actually sounding pretty good despite what she is going through... she is trying to now do what she thinks her sister would want...
I am amazed by her strength!!!

klmno

Whoever talks to her first- please remind her that many people here care about her and what she's going through. I don't know her personally, as I guess there are others here that don't know her personally either. But, she is cared for and needed and thought of and we are all sorry about the fate of her sister.

Just let her know- she has a cyber-family!

Steely

HEY GUYS

I am here in Oregon....................trying to hold on tight to reality. Since my sisters case is now a death, and not a missing person , I get to talk with a new set of police today. I am praying that they listen to me this time, and interview me properly about what I know - since obviously the last investigation was a disaster in my opinion. The circumstances surrounding this case are bizarre and unprecedented - even the police say so.

I am staying with my parents again - just because time in life is too short right now. My sister is gone, my dad has cancer, and I need to making ammends and find peace in my family - be supportive and loving - and not fighting. I have to what is right.

We are setting up an endowment for children in her name that I will oversee. I pray she can live on in her work with children, despite her death through this endowment.

About 250 people will be at the memorial - and we are trying to make it a celebration of life.

Please really pray for difficult child - he is already becoming manic in response to this - and is flying up here tomorrow (by himself) to attend the memorial. He loved his aunt - a lot. They had a bond - although they were not tremendously close - they haad a deep connection.

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers for me. I will keep you updated as things progress.