Hate to toot my own horn but.....

Not being a golfer, I am not sure what that means, but it sure sounds good! I will tell husband when he gets home from work, he is the golfer of the fam and will appreciate the true meaning of your accomplishment!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hugs,
Vickie

wakeupcall

WOW!!! Congratulations!! How long have you played? I LOVE golfing and my difficult child is really good at it, too.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hey, I can do 50 on 5 holes....I'm just jealous.....glad you can have a hobby that gets you outside. I will never be good at golf, but I love to drive the golf cart!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>WOW!!!</span> :faint:

:bravo: :smile: :bravo:

Suz :princess:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thanks ladies - it was an exceptionally good day out on the links. I hope this isn't the highlight of my season - it's only beginning. :rofl:

I can now say I golfed a 44. It may have been a fluke AND it's my fluke & I'm loving it. Going to frame this scorecard.

Get the feeling I need a life?? :smile:

F

flutterbee

Way to go!!! :bravo: :smile: :princess: :smile:

I don't have the slightest idea what you said in your post, but it sounded like good news! (I'm not a golfer, can you tell?) :rofl:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wyntersgrace2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Way to go!!! :bravo: :smile: :princess: :smile:

I don't have the slightest idea what you said in your post, but it sounded like good news! (I'm not a golfer, can you tell?) :rofl: </div></div>

Toot! Toot toot toot!

Barbara

:smile:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Ladies, the course was a par 35 - I played bogey golf. That's one stroke over par. This is good. :thumb:

WAKE UP! :smile: This is exciting stuff. :rofl: