Have any of you.......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Have any of you gotten an email from a dr you've never heard of? I checked my email this morning........I don't have time to check it all the time like I used to.......and I've got like 5 emails from a Dr. X stating it's urgent and there is an attachment.

I'm guessing this is like the FBI ones. I've never heard of this guy, nor do I give my email out to just anyone. One of Travis' neuro's had it because I could talk to him via email all hours of the day and night. (god that was awesome!)

Guess if they're brazen enough to pretend to be the FBI, they'll try to be anyone. But honestly.........don't they think people know their own doctors names??:tongue:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I've gotten a few of these from so-called doctors. They are actually from off-shore pharmacies, 'male enhancement' vendors, etc.

Practicing safe Internet means that you NEVER open an attachment that doesn't come from someone you know and trust.

MANY virii and trojans and worms are spread that way.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Yep...if I don't know who it's from, I don't open it. Especially when there is an attachment. husband swears our computer is well protected but...eh. I still don't trust things.

I don't know that I've gotten emails from a supposed Dr but I have gotten them from pharmacies, banks and other official looking places. Delete delete, delete.