Have you ever heard of somethig so silly?

bby31288

Here in New Jersey we have WaWa's not to sound ignorant, but I'm not sure if they are in every state...any whoooo. I went in looking for gum, I wanted a sugar free cinnamon gum. The kid at WaWa said that they discontinued selling cinnamon gum? WHY, I ask? Does this make sense?

klmno

Interesting- I wonder why. We have WaWa here, too- the next time I go in I'm going to see if they have any.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Now that's odd. hmmmmm

Trying to remember anything healthwise that could possibly be related to cinamon.....but I'm coming up empty at the moment.

WaWa's huh. lol Goodness, what a name for a store.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Is it any worse than Piggly Wiggly's, where you buy your groceries??

Yeah, that's what I want to eat. Food I bought from Piggly Wiggly.

Lothlorien

I'm going to go get some hot dog rolls....I'm going to go to te WaWa now, just to see. I've never heard of such a ridiculous thing.

Lothlorien

I just got back from a local convenience store. WaWa was out of my way, so I didn't go there, but I was able to buy a pack of cinammon Trident. I think maybe they were out and he was just pulling your leg or full of baloney.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Hmmm...our local shops carry both cinnamon Trident and the stuff made by (I think) Wrigley's.

I remember hearing back when i was a teen that cinnamon gum would take away the odor of weed and alcohol from the breath?

Could there actually be a local ban on the stuff?

bby31288

Loth, I'm with you, full of baloney! But I will say I searched all of the "available" gum under the counter, which is where they keep it in WaWa, and they didn't have any. They have all that melon blast, and frutiy mint, yuck!

susiestar

Roll With It
Cinnamon has a number of proven health benefits. You can even get it in pills in the supplement area.

Never heard of WaWa stores. But cinnamon gum is sometimes hard to find here because it either sells out quickly and they have a hard time keeping it in stock (one convenience store manager refused to order it because it sold out within a day or two and then they had an empty hole in the rack. Even ordering an extra box didn't last the week. Made no sense to me but it did to her and the district manager. Idiot thinking sometimes abounds.) or else it doesn't sell well.

I think the boy was spouting a fact he made up out of holecloth.

DammitJanet

Now..dont go hating on our Piggly Wiggly! It gives us several things including Pigs Prices!

If I had my complete mind right now I would quote the current commercial but I cant remember it.