Have you heard?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Not a political post, just info. Haven't turned on the TV to see if this has happened yet.

I got an email from the Hillary Clinton site with her personal statement that she is dropping out of the race today. She's supposed to have a conference in Difficult Child this morning.

Abbey

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I heard - :dissapointed:

I wonder what will happen now, if anything. I would have supported either one, but it sure would have been wonderful to see a woman in the white house!

Andy

Didn't they change the conference to Saturday so more of her supporters can attend the announcement?

I know we shouldn't tell who we support but in this case I think the moderators will be o.k. with it:

I VOTE FOR STAR (her 2nd self can be 1st person)!!!!
ABBEY CAN BE VICE PRESIDENT!!!!
WITZEND FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL!!!!

What a wonderful world it would be!! They will straighten out all our problems within one year - then we get to party for 3 years and reelect them for another 4 years of fun.

klmno

Hilary who? I just crawled out from under a rock, forgive my ignorance.......

Can I crawl under that rock for personal, not political, reasons?

Really, it was just another disappointment for me.

Star- I love the avatar!!

donna723

I'm just glad that it's finally OVER and settled!

I'm sorry, but it was starting to remind me of that scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail ... the part where Graham Chapman as King Arthur meets up with the Black Knight, the one who just won't give up, no matter what! "It's just a scratch!"

:sword::warrior:

Sorry, I couldn't help myself! Go ahead and delete if you want ... :bigsmile:

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG Donna I was thinking Monty Python "scratch" as well.

Well the next 4/5 years should be

Veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrry interesting.

F

flutterbee

If we're electing CD members, can I be the Treasure Secretary? :angel:

It's not over in the media. Now it's all where did she go wrong, she divided these people, blah, blah, blah.

Let. It. Go. Already. (and I like Hillary...just sick of hearing all of it)

KTMom91

I'm disappointed that I didn't hear from Hillary. I got a voice message reminding me to vote in the CA primary, and I saved it, primarily to bug Hubby, but man, you'd think if I got a phone call, I'd have gotten an e-mail, too.

Oh, well...

Andy

Heather, You can be Treasure Secretary - but you have to promise to take all of us on your shopping sprees.

DammitJanet

I saw a bumper sticker not long ago...made me spit my diet coke out of my nose.

Fred D. Thompson for District Attorney

Sara PA

Yeah, this is old news. The Talking Heads have been wagging their tongues about this since Wednesday and it's been set since Thursday. The speech is set for noon, East Coast time.

I watch way too much cable news and listen to way too much NPR.