Having a rough day

M

ML

Manster is melting down about not wanting to go to westernaires, we woke up way too early and I feel 100. I have a house to clean, errands to run, groceries to get, activities to drag melting down kid to and a conversation tentatively planned with husband and stepson about his depression and alcoholism.

I suppose the plan will be to write everything down and prioritize (do I really need a clean bathroom or can we go one more week lol).

I feel like I want to sleep for a year. I wish I had someone I could call 24/7 for help. I guess I do; my higher power.

I'm sorry for not being as supportive to my friends this past week.

ML

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
You should be asking for our support right now. I can give it and gladly will.

I am sorry about the impending conversation, not a lot of fun. But it likely needs to be done. Right?

I have my mental priority list going right now. Because of the apts. kids stuff K still not doing well and the move, with no house yet.... I am feeling the Mania trying to creep in, so I HAVE to keep a list of what is not important...
I want to clean the floors, I want to organize the junk lying around!!!
But it really isn't important right now because I have so many other pressing matters.
Things will get done, make the list and stick to it.
Go easy on your self.
Heck I am actually sitting here having a cup of coffee! Take a moment for yourself every once in awhile.
Do not ever feel bad about being on the board enough. You are always here.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Go be by yourself for just a few minutes and breathe deeply; in, out, in out. Try to let go of the anxiety you're feeling or that is being tossed about. Once you've calmed and collected your thoughts, sit and make that list of things you'd like to accomplish, leaving space between each item. Next, mark off the necessary ones FOR TODAY ONLY. Mark the items that are enjoyable with a a heart and the items that are necessary with an asterik. Choose what you can handle energy-wise from each, say three things from each list only. Or two, or heck, one if that's all you're up to.

My old best friend used to laugh at me when I'd be running around cleaning up feeling like a dead person the whole time and say, "you know, it's just going to need cleaning again tomorrow". Do what you can live with for another day, or another week and then let it go.

I always over schedule my Saturdays because it's really the only day I have to do what needs getting done. I usually shoot for a lot more than I can handle but then I remember that there is always a tomorrow or an evening during the week, etc. It's okay to schedule too much...just so you keep in mind that you can always let something go.

Sending feel good thoughts and energizing hugs~