having a rough day

L

Liahona

I'm just having a very rough time of it and need to vent. All the kids are requiring me to be a task driver to get them to do anything. They are running circles around me and I am so mad. Right now they are all in separate rooms while I'm in here with Cherub calming down.

difficult child 1 normally does a lot of work around here. I'm picking up the difference with him being gone, but the other kids need to do their work without me directing them. Everything I ask them to do they can and have done independently before. difficult child 2 did great until the very last little bit of the morning routine. He only had a little bit left to do and he stopped!

AGHHHHH! I think Buster, Cherub, Elsie and I are going to read stories.

L

Liahona

At least its no electronics today (because of bad behavior) so they will play hard outside, wear themselves out, and sleep well tonight.

L

Liahona

It was hot today and no one wanted to go outside. They came right back in. I'll take them out after dinner. I just am not up to making them do after dinner work. It'll be easier to do dishes by myself today.

TerryJ2

I'm sorry I haven't been here much lately.
I just don't know how you do it. Somewhere, there is a halo and a pair of wings waiting for you!
I remember when my kids were about 4 and 9, and the only time I had to myself was in the bathroom. And that was only if I remembered to lock the door! Ack.

Dixies_fire

I feel you girl! I've had those days! Never realize how much tk does till she's gone. She is a big help around the house for little things.