Having the procedure done today

bby31288

Jo, Mine was in the hospital also, I was out. Can't imagine being awake! You did a great job hanging in there. I was crampy or a few days. Wasn't bad! Let us know how you are feeling today, take it easy, no lifting, no long walks, don't push yourself when you are feeling really good in like a day or two, lay low!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ouch. I am not sure what exactly is done for that procedure but I've had enough procedures in that general area that I know it wasn't fun. Hope you're feeling better today and that it does what you want it to do.

Hugs!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Not much cramping today, thank God. But I am very nauseas and have thrown up a couple of times. I think it's from the percocets and ibuprofen and since I am not in much pain, I can get away with a low dose now. Very sleepy and feeling weak...but again, no pain!

This was done at an outpatient facility located in the same building as my doctors offices also. I could have gone to the hospital and been knocked out, but I chose this instead as I hate IVs. Anyway, I'm on the mend and fully intend to milk the recovery time for all it's worth! H has been very good and difficult child a little bit too.

I am a bit disappointed in my pain tolerance level - it used to be so high. Not so much anymore. Is that due to age?

Star*

call 911........call 911
IS IT DUE TO AGE?????

HE## no......it's due to your body saying "OMG OMG I can't take one more ounce of CARP."

lol

BEST WISHES FOR A LENGTHY er........SPEEDY........er........MILKY recovery. You can bet I'd have BOTH hands on that udder.....

therese005us

I don't think it's so much age/pain thresh hold but from experience I think we can only cope with so much pain/bravery. I had a very high pain tolerance and just lately I've become very nervous about needles, and such like. I couldn't have been awake for the procedure though... no way! I am an endo sufferer and I'm just waiting on the pain getting so bad, that I have to have the second ovary out. My daughter 23 has the same problem. She suffers the pain every month, doubly so, because she is so desperate to get pregnant. I haven't heard of that procedure before.... I had a hysterectomy at 23, there wasn't much alternative.
Hope you feel better soon.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I can't even think about procedures down there without feeling pain!

I'm saying you were a trooper! I would milk it also and "enjoy" the pampering from husband.
Watch your body for any signs of infection etc. Take care of yourself.