HBO May 7th documentary called A Dangerous Son

sail24

I plan to watch and wanted to share this information with you. This documentary was discussed on NPR and the topic hit way too close to home for me and probably close to home for many on this site.

dayatatime

Thank you so much! The total lack of acknowledgment in society at large deepens my pain. And the way domestic violence agencies are clueless when it comes to violence coming from children.... I just found this doctor-- it's on Amazon in case anyone else who missed it wants to see it. I look forward to watching it tonight.

Belle

I'll keep an eye out for it to be shown in the UK. We do get a fair few programmes like this from the US showing on our channels.

On one of our channels a few weeks ago (BBC) there was a docu called The Voices in My Head which I thought would be important to watch, given what my son has told me on occasion. Well, I'm ashamed to say I couldn't get past the first ten minutes. I found it too hard and too close to home. I keep wanting to give it another go but don't know if I can.

Anyway, here's a link if anyone is interested in watching it. I'm not sure if it'll work with you being outside of the UK but give it a try or maybe YouTube?
BBC Three - The Voices in My Head