He Has Reared His Head

in a daze

I am glad he surfaced, and I so understand you wanting to throttle him.

They are so self absorbed. My guy disappeared for almost 24 hours because his phone was dead. He turned up where he was supposed to be (checking himself into hospital, planned admission). Never thought to borrow the waiting room attendants phone to let us know w here he was.

SeekingStrength

suggested he contact his attorney and his brother. I also invited him to not contact me for at least 6 months. It will take me that long to no longer want to choke the #$@& out of him.

When I relayed this to husband, he said, "Good for her."

I have been looking for posts from you each day, worried along with the rest of the forum. Gee whiz, I certainly understand how you feel.

Childofmine

one day at a time
Oh Thank G-D, Pas. I am so glad he is okay, and I want to choke him along with you!!!!!!!

Glad you are giving yourself some space and time from him. You deserve it!!!

We care about you and about him. He's gotta figure his life out. Let him figure it out from Dallas!!!!

Love, Com

pasajes4

His convoluted explanation is that he was no longer living at home, so he does not have to tell me anything. If I was worried that is on me. I was not worried about where he was going to live or how he was going to survive when I told him he could not come home.

AHHH Now I have his motive. It was to get back at me.

and yet you're supposed to go out of your way to send back his wallet and phone that he deliberately left behind so you'd think the worst...

Can I slap him upside the head? Please?

If I were you, I'd walk real, real slow to that post office.

Freedom08

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry. What a selfish terrible thing to do. I'm not even sure I would send the wallet at this point. Big hugs and I wish you peace going forward.

SeaGenieTx

I'm so glad he is alive but man- how incredibly selfish... My son is acting the exact same way. Ive never felt a pain as bad as this.

SeaGenieTx

Calamity Jane's comment... "Sounds like something my genius would do.."...... OMG thank u Calamity for making me laugh out loud today - needed that bit of humor.

Childofmine

one day at a time

Pas, I don't think his actions had one single thing to do with you. He was doing what he does.

But...when backed into a corner...he is going to come out **at you**. "If you didn't/wouldn't/hadn't...then...

He makes it about you then.

Unbelievable but not surprising from all DCs.

New Leaf

His convoluted explanation is that he was no longer living at home, so he does not have to tell me anything. If I was worried that is on me. I was not worried about where he was going to live or how he was going to survive when I told him he could not come home.

I used to call mine the "nightwalkers" just disappear with nary a word. Then pop back in the picture.

Who are these people?