He IS incompetent!! ...... from Buddy

T

TeDo

Buddy wanted me to let you all know that the appointment with that person from the court for the incompency evaluation is over. Guess what?? Q is incompetent to stand trial! Imagine that. She isn't even going to request records from the psychiatrist or therapist. And the kicker ....... Buddy said Q was actually having a good day today. LOL Go figure.

Buddy said she'll be checking in later.

InsaneCdn

Well, THAT has got to be one major rock off her back. Psycho, of course, should have known that in the first place, so... it will be interesting to see what happens next.

DDD

Hooray! I'm so relieved for Buddy and Q. on the other hand, I keep hoping that Psycho pays a price for his cruelty. DDD

StressedM0mma

What a huge relief for Buddy and Q. And, I do have to chuckle that Buddy was having a good day! I hope psycho gets his due punishment for what happened.

Ktllc

Yeah!!! I do believe in Karma, psycho will get his punishment one way or another. Buddy does not have to worry about it.

lovelyboy

Thanx for letting us know! I do miss her around here!
Hundreds of hugs going that way!!!!!!
Silly old phycho! Hope he gets what he desirves!

T

TeDo

She did say before that law advocate is planning on going after psycho's license after this is all done. Personally, I would like to see him be prosecuted for his actions AND for pressing charges against Q because of behavior that he KNOWS is part of his disability.

pasajes4

I wonder how many other kids have been a victim of this districts student behavior policies for handicaped students.

SuZir

Good to hear! Hopefully this will lower Buddy's and Q's stress rate at least a bit. I just hope this psycho gets what is coming for him.

PS. You don't want to know how I read this thread title, when I saw it the first time in main page, just 'He is incompetent!' showing and I had no idea who or what it was about :snigger: Mind, gutter :fishbashsmile::sochildish::snigger:

Last edited:

buddy

Thanks all, such a super group as usual. Yes, TeDo is right, the law advocate suggested waiting till this settled then making the formal complaints to the dept of ed and the state board for psychologists--IF he is licensed there. To be a school psychiatric he does not have to be...sad, huh?

Q was so good at teh appointment. Then he had his neurofeedback session and went with his Integrated Listening Systems (ILS) worker, then we had the ortho and by then he was not in as good shape...sigh. We made it through though. Really, what was interesting is that in all these new settings he is far less aggressive and hard to direct/redirect....but how he acted today is how he acted when we used to go routinely (now it is retainer checks so six months ago we went)....it was interesting how he just slipped back into the old behavior we were dealing with ...blurting that I am a B etc. He has not done that in public for a long time. He is very environmentally triggered. After, he fell asleep in the car and when he woke he was delightful again.

I will post a separate thread about our fun but challenging news.....