he must be Irish...he sure has the luck!

DammitJanet

Today was supposed to be the DAY for him to go into jail again. After last week and them not being able to locate his probation officer and telling him to come back today...wouldnt you think it would all go off without a hitch?

Uhhhhh NOT!

This is spring break so his girlfriend is home so I let her go with him to court instead of me. I figure she needs to get used to watching him go to court...lol.

2PM I get a phone call from his girlfriend telling me to come pick her up. Ok...I head out. As I approach her I see this figure hiding behind an electric pole. Its Cory! My mouth fell open.

Again...no probation officer! They will contact him when or if they ever find the man...lol.

You just have to picture Cory going to court. He takes a book bag with 5 white tee's, boxers, socks and two paperback books in it. Yes he packs for jail...lol. Not to mention the fact that he has emptied out two packs of cigarettes into just tobacco and added 40 rolling papers to this little package along with matches. He has compressed this little package down and tapes it to his...well...underside of his genitals. LOL. See, here they dont strip search they just make them shake their boxers to see if anything falls out. Oh...I must not forget the pack of cards he hid in the inner soles of his shoes!

But now we get to wait and do this all again...if they ever find the darn probation officer. Im wondering if the man went on a long walk off a short pier.

I reeeeeeally hope that tape is not too sticky.

Yep, it sounds like maybe he hid a golden horseshoe somewhere too! Good to hear!!

Give that boy a hug for me, huh?

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Next thing you know he will have found a lawyer that will say his right to a speedy trial was violated, so no jail time and his records will be expunged........does he even remember why he is going to court? So much for consequences for bad acts.........

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Quick, rub the boy's head hard and go buy a lottery ticket!!!

I do hope he had sense to shave that rather sensitive area before taping the tabacco and papers there. OUCH :rofl:

I'm wondering if the PO is also a difficult child??

By the time he goes before the judge, Cory's gonna forget what he did. sheesh!

donna723

Boy, Cory's learned all the tricks, hasn't he! Do they not check their shoes? Usually playing cards are allowed - there's a lot of worse things they could be doing than playing cards! Just a hint: If he asks you to stock up on black electrical tape, tell him NO!

This really is getting ridiculous! Seems like after all this time wasted, his attorney could make a motion to have it dropped ... think what he could have made if he had been working all this time, but he couldn't because he thought he was going to be in jail! I don't understand why they would have such a hard time locating his probation officer! Do these people not work for the State? Probation officers have offices, and they have supervisors ... seems like they would know where the guy was! They don't just wander off! But why am I not surprised! Yeah, if I had his luck, I'd be buying lottery tickets! LOTS and LOTS of lottery tickets!