He strikes again...Im done.

donna723

I'm just checking in too, to see how you're doing and to let you know we're thinking of you. Has anything happened yet?

You must be the "Poster Girl" for stress right about now!
Sending many (((hugs))). :flower:

DammitJanet

Nothing has happened yet and I have given up worrying about it. I figure if all else fails they will pick him up when he goes to court. Or not. Nothing i can do anymore.

Of course, this has driven a huge wedge between husband and I. He was supposedly on the same page as I was as far as keeping Cory in the dark and just biding our time till they pick him up but husband decided to have a temper tantrum this morning and tell me that I was choosing to live with a liar and a thief over him. Oh well...dont threaten me like that or you will be very sorry.

I dont take tantrums well especially from someone his age. As of now, we might as well be total strangers in the house. We speak if we have to but otherwise we ignore each other. Lovely.

scent of cedar

That so :censored2:, Janet.

You have been through too much already for husband to turn on you like this.

Is there anywhere you could go for a few days?

Barbara

KFld

Just checking in before I leave for Florida to see my mom. I don't have anything to add that you haven't already heard, just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and hope they pick him up soon so you can get on with your life. What a nightmare!!!!

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Oh Janet, so sorry! :grrr: To both the cops and husband!

Altho, I can understand husband's frustration, but that's no excuse to take it out on you!

So, what are the chances of showing Cory the door? Or, when is his court date when he may (or may not) be picked up?

Thinking good thoughts for you my friend :flower:

Peace

meowbunny

Hopefully, they'll get him soon. At least I'm crossing fingers that they will.

I can only imagine the strain you and your husband are under. I hope you can ignore his temper tantrum. I would hate to think that Cory would break you two up as well as destroy his life.

(((((HUGS)))))

DammitJanet

Problem with simply tossing him out is that I am responsible on his bail if he doesnt show up. That is why I am trying to get him revoked. It would be so nice if it could be done simply and quietly but it doesnt appear to want to work that way.

As far as husband and I, Im not entirely sure what will happen between us at this point. There is more to it than simply Cory but husband blames everything that causes him stress on the fact that he has two bipolar people in his life. Im sure it is stressful but not the entire cause and he can choose to behave appropriately.

everywoman

Janet, I just got home. I'm so sorry has betrayed you again. You are doing the right thing. If you can't live in the world without being a liar and a theif, you need to be locked up. If mine ever steals from me again I won't hesitate to call.

DammitJanet

Ya know what is mucked up? The cops are calling me to do all the dirty work such as going and getting copies of the checks, asking if there is video...yada yada. Isnt that their job?

I know when I was an investigator I didnt ask someone else to do that for me.

hearthope

Janet I am sorry the wheels of justice are moving so slowly.

I want to share with you what happened when my Corey was living here.

The constant stress in the air changed me and it changed my husband.

I was taking things out on husband and in return he was firing back at me. We were going thru the motions of living and each of us was trying to find a way to survive.

I would hide in the bed. He would find something to do outside and we never hardly spoke to one another.

I was angry at him for not standing beside me.

He was angry at me for allowing Corey to stay here because of the pain Corey was causing me.

We almost didn't make it. I almost allowed my Corey to destroy my family.

Once Corey was told to leave, we slowly began putting the pieces back together.

Janet when you are under stress your reactions to things are different. All I could think when all this was happening is my husband is giving me more stress,doesn't he think my plate is full already?

It is hard I know, but husband is hurting too and sometimes we take our hurt out on the one's we are closest to.

Cory is the one the anger needs to be directed toward. Not you, not husband, not even the bondsman ~ Cory.

I understand you are responsible for the bond for the last charges but, with this last forgery, aren't there new charges the police could come pick him up on?

I am praying for you all!

Traci

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
Well that does sound mucked up janet, but my difficult child did the same to his dad, and I believe DEX did provide all the materials.

If you don't want to jump thru hoops, can you just direct the police to contact your bank?

I don't blame you for not wanting to be their investigator! Hello? Who's paying their wages? Tax Dollars?!

Peace

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet

I think I'd be ready to yank my hair out. :crazy:

I wonder if their lack of hurry is because Cory commited this crime against a family member, instead of a complete stranger. They probably figure why hurry, you're his Mom and should know how to find him when they're good and ready to pick him up. :grrr:

So sorry husband is giving you grief, too. You certainly don't need any extra right now.

(((((hugs)))))

gottaloveem

Sorry things are stressful between you and your husband. I can bet you any money that once Cory is not living there, you and husband will be just fine. The stress that difficult child's put on the family is incredible. Plus you are both waiting for him to be picked up. Yep, this is hugely stressful. My husband and I were at each others throat during our difficult years with Alex.

I am thinking about you and your family everyday, and check the board to see if they came and got Cory yet. Can you call the bondsman and find out if and when they are coming??