He won the appeal!

M

ML

This board has magic, it truly does. Thank you all so much for the positive ju ju, prayers and positive thoughts. They worked. Once again I am mystified and amazed by our collective power.

Humbly, ML

nvts

Yay! What great news! I'm so happy for all of you! Go celebrate - rent a movie, splurge for the good popcorn! ;)

Congratulations!

Beth

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I am so glad for you and H! Now you can truly relax and enjoy the cruise!!!! Yeah for you all!!!

You know, part of my job is human resource related and I typically handle the unemployment claims. I wanted to tell you that your H would likely win the hearing, but didn't want to jinx it for you. I could tell you stories of ex-employees who won hearings even when we provided their resignation letters to the court! Omg - especially in this day and age, the hearing officers generally side with the ex-employee. It would have to be something really awful for them to deny a claim/appeal. At least, that has been MY experience for the past 15 years.

In any event - yeah!!!

M

ML

Thanks everyone. Jo, I'm glad you didn't tell me that. I had been praying for acceptance of God's will, regardless, and I had almost convinced myself I would be ok either way. This is no solution, but it buys us some time. I'm fairly certain husband will likely be under employed going forward and we will have to find a way to adjust (along with much of the country). It's just nice, just for today, to feel a sense of victory.

klmno

I'm so glad to hear this!! At least you can breath a little easier for a while and husband can concentrate on finding something suitable more than the stress of not having enough right now. Hang in there- we are with you!!