Heard about Steven Tyler?

DammitJanet

Abbey...I fell in love with David when I was tiny. My dad (bless his aging heart) took me to see him in concert in 1970. I was 8...my dad would have 44. Oh...that doesnt sound so old anymore...lmao. I thought he was such a hero for taking me to my first concert when he was so much older than all the other parents but now it doesnt sound so old...lmao.

PS...I even slept with a dude who looked like David when I was 17 in a linen closet at some hotel just because he looked like David...lmao.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I don't even know what to laugh at first. JANET??? You have secrets, girl.

Actually, Air Supply is coming next week with REO Speedwagon and with the grace of God I will be back rubbing shoulders with my classmates of 30 years in SD. Road trip time!!

Leo Sayer? Ack. He sounds wonderful out of a studio but live...not so good. I'm not thinking about the hair shot.:surprise:

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Abbey, li'l Miss Star's birthday is next week.... :)

Yes...I know that, little stinker. Maybe Suz could let Richard go for a night or two.

Now, I will have to take back what I said about Leo Sayer. I saw him on PBS last night and he was fabulous. Maybe I just caught him on a bad day eons ago.

Abbey