Hello an oldie back again.

MeadowLark

Hello All,
I'm not even sure at this point what to say. I just want to come in and see that I'm still not alone in this world of difficult child's.
I'm living a current roller coaster as my son sits in a psychiatric ward this weekend waiting for me to refuse to come pick him at discharge time. We've been unable to get needed help here in SC.
Fran, If you're still around? I miss you! I'm gonna go on a hunt for our old rhino coat.. or maybe you all have replaced it with something better? sigh... I'm definately ready for a summer camp for
difficult child's and siblings there of! :laugh:
I'll work on keeping my sanity and slipping in here again to releive some stress.
MeadowLark

busywend

Welcome back!! Sorry to hear about difficult child. I hope things get settled soon. There has got to be a place to find someone that will help difficult child in SC.

:warrior:

DammitJanet

Hey Meadow...sorry to hear things arent going well.

Feel free to send me a pm if I can be of some assistance or you just want to talk. Im still around.

house of cards

Welcome back, sory things are hard. It is nice to see somebody else trying to deal with this life with alot of kids. Hope to see you around often.

MeadowLark

Hi Janet! I sent you a PM:)
Daisy! Great to see you too. I think maybe I should learn my lesson and not lose ya'll!
Kathie, Thankyou, I'm glad to have a home to come to when things are rough. I'll do my best to hang out here more often. When husband went to Iraq and all "hmmm" broke loose.. I just didnt really make it in here. I sure should have. sigh.... hind site is 20/20.
I'm just sitting waiting for the caseworker at the psychiatric ward to call and say they want to discharge him. We're not going to pick him up. There are just no other options in this state to get help. It is heart wrenching for me. I've got to find some peace for the rest of the family and try to be more normal.
MeadowLark

Coookie

Hi Meadowlark,

You are not a newbie. :smile: I'm sorry things are so bad. :frown:

All I can offer is a hug...

MeadowLark

LOL! Rob...sigh. I wish I were starting this part of my journey with all the knowledge and experience "behind" me!nah..I'm beginning to think that I was never a newbie. Actually, just realizing that my own older brother was a "difficult child" to max! ( I wasn't far behind him.) I didn't get in trouble. I was just quiet and abused by everyone.. because I didn't have social skills and didn't understand any of the manipulations etc...
It's good to see you. I'm glad I can seek cover here with all the emotions that are swirling around me.
Heaven knows I've made a bunch of blunders "socially" right here on this board without ever knowing it. Til someone decides to let me in on how to say something different or whatever the case might be ummm maybe someday I'll grow up and get it right.:D I could use all the teachers I can get!
Thankyou for the hug... much needed and appreciated.
Huggles right back to you!
MeadowLark

sdr413

Meadow.. Welcome back honey (((HUGS)). I too have been "gone" for a while and back again for "shelter and comfort"... Sorry to hear about difficult child.. Sending ((((hugs))) and shoulders...You can also PM or e-mail me if you need to.

everywoman

Meadow---I just remembered two facilities in my county--one is church run boys home, the other is a juvinille facility---pm me and I'll give you the names.

MeadowLark

Thankyou DDD and Judi:)
Today, was pretty peaceful here at home. I sent husband in to the hospital to bring my son some more clean clothes and visit a bit.
I'm sore today!!! I worked yesterday in the garden and still need to do so much more. At least it will all be worth it. LOL! If I can keep the deer out of it.
Katmom, I sent you a pm. Thanks!
MeadowLark

Sunlight

hi there Meadow! I remember now didnt you get married in the last 7 yrs or so???
sorry to hear of your latest dilemma and hope it gets resolved soon!
Janet

MeadowLark

It's done now. He is in the custody of D.S.S. I hope they will give him the help we seek for him. I pray they do not press charges on him for any previous crimes. Just help him.
I will be going to court to face abandonment charges. I don't know when just yet. I don't even know what they will do to me or my family that is currently in my care.
MeadowLark

Sheila

Good to hear from you.

Gosh, nearly everybody's difficult children' seem to be on a real roll right now. Sigh.....

Fingers crossed that everything goes well for you and yours.

MeadowLark

Social Services Caseworker called me... they'll be coming to my house tomorrow to talk to all of my kids. I'm a nervous mom.
I've got to get help for my son and keep my other children safe and our family intact. If you pray ... please do.
MeadowLark