hello every one

babyblue31

I haven't post in a while.. My sister is here and things are going great. We went to the beach today and I'm burnt to a crip, but it was fun..

Happy to report that my boyfriend has been going to work. Did not miss 1 day last week.. I have been out looking for work sence I got help with my difficult child..

I am glad things are going good..

babyblue31

Hello everyone I haven't posted in awhile but things with difficult child are going good for the last week.. We have had are share of flare ups but nothing major..

I would also like to add I did I got help for myself and got medications for me I now take 50mg of zoloft a day thats once a day and also I take 0.5mg of xanax twice a day it's helping a little.

Just wanted to let everyone know that things are going ok.. and I got the help that I need to get for myself.. You all have been a big help.. Thank you all again..

My sister came down for a visit and things are going good with that she will be here until Augest.. Oh what fun lol.. It feels good to be around family again.. I do get home sick every once in awhile...

Andy

I have been wondering what was going on in your life. I am so glad you found some help for yourself. I think that as you become healthier and feel better, you will notice that you will have more energy and patience to deal with difficult child. Though it also sounds like you do do a good job with him - atleast I haven't heard that you are loosing your temper with him. :)

I hope you find that having your sister visit gives you a break once in awhile.

Good to hear from you again.

Andy

I just answered your other post. It is so wonderful to hear that your boyfriend is fulfilling his commitment to his job and the household expenses.

If you do find a job, what will you do when your sister's visit is over? Who will watch your son? Will you enroll him is a school this fall?

:beach: Take care of your sunburn - when I was a little girl, we would put vinegar on sunburns to keep from peeling.

F

flutterbee

I bet it's good to see your sister. It's good for you to have someone there that you can do 'me time' things with....it's good for all of us. It's hard being so far away from family.

I'm glad you're taking care of you. Often we get so caught up in dealing with our difficult child's that we forget to take care of ourselves until we hit that wall. been there done that.

KateM

Great news!

When you take care of yourself, you are better able to care for your child. I know I was more patient and more creative with my kids ( especially when they were younger) if I was well rested and not stressed.

Enjoy your time with your sister!

TerryJ2

Yaaay! VERY good news. Take care of your sunburn, and give your boyfriend a pat on the back. Neat that your sister is there. :)