Hello from Newbie

Risorgimento

Hello all, I found this board just yesterday while looking for information about Intuniv/Tenex, which has been prescribed for 7-year-old son with High-Functioning Autism (HFA) and ADHD. I browsed some posts, and felt at home. We are living in a new city, and on top of the usual difficulty making friends in a new place, there's my difficult child. He's mainstreamed in first grade with supports, and does well in school, but it's at home and out in the community that things turn into a hot mess, and I'm beginning to think that I will not be able to have friends who have typical kids, because something always seems to happen that throws a wrench into it. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi, and I look forward to reading more of your wisdom.

DDD

May I have the pleasure of being the first to welcome you aboard? You have discovered a really wonderful group of kind, caring and understanding parents. Some of us may be "a little out there" :) on occasion but you will soon feel at home. Glad you found us! Others will be along soon but the weekend usually is a bit slower then weekdays. Hugs DDD

BusynMember

If I sang that in high C, the mirrors would all break so I'll refrain.
Welcome to our family. We all look forward to hearing from you again :)

InsaneCdn

It is, DDD... but HIGH C is... that wonderful note that only select sopranos can really sing well. Trinity is doing real well to hit it (I used to get as close as the b-flat right below it, but... )

Risorgimento... you'll notice this board is full of ALL types of people, including highly (pun intended) musical ones...
Welcome.