Hello

everywoman

I have not logged in this site in forever, but today nostalgia bought me back. I was here and active for many years. Life has turned around for me, and I am here to tell you that it does get better. It had taken a long time, but my son who brought me here years ago, in the last 6 months has done a turn around. I am a tough love expert, and while it is not an easy thing to do as a parent, it saved my sanity, and I believe my son’s life. Please do not give up hope. The other shoe may drop at any moment, but today, things are good! Just wanted to let those who remember me know that I am still here and still fighting the good fight!

WiseChoices

This is so encouraging .Would you please share what you did, what was helpful, what wasn't, and any general tips you have? Thank you so much!

Blindsided

Face the Sun
Living in the moment. Grateful for the many opportunities others may not be able to navigate. thank you for the reminder.

Hope and light

Kathy813

Staff member
Hi everywoman. It has been a long time! I am glad to hear that your son is doing better. We spent a lot of time here on the site together over the years. I am happy to say that my daughter has been sober for 3.5 years, has a great job with a recent promotion, and is getting married next Saturday.

There is always hope.

Kathy