Help for my Sister and Neice

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by bby31288, Aug 18, 2009.

  1. bby31288

    bby31288 Active Member

    If anyone can help me. My 18 year old neice moved out of my sister's house in New Jersey to be with her boyfried in Florida. Neither of them have any money. They are currently living in Jupiter in the boyfriends old truck while he works a few weeks to get money for an apartment. Does anyone have know of any welfare offices, etc in Florida I can pass on. My neice needs thyroid medicine, etc. She will get none of it now because she is not in college full time and does not live at home with my sister anymore. She already against my sisters advice changed over her New Jersey drivers license. They are currently in Jupiter, FL and looking for apartments on the East coast near Delray or something like that. Any information would be great!
  2. gcvmom

    gcvmom Here we go again!

    County welfare offices should be listed in the white pages. Often local libraries have that info on where to go, too.

    I hope she can get some help soon.