Her dog is dead

Hopefully it is her dog at the shelter. (There will probably be a fine or fee of some kind to recover her, so I'd be expecting a call for $$.)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Have you heard anymore about the dog?

You did very good with the visit. It's hard I know, but a good short visit is better than nothing. At least you know she'll have something to eat for a while.

(((hugs)))

P

PatriotsGirl

Wasn't her dog :( Not even close. I could hardly believe the dog I was looking at was the same in the picture. I told her not to give up and asked for the address she was at where she ran. She never gave it to me. I have helped and was willing to help, but I am not chasing her down for the information to help her.

So, I am enjoying a nice sunny day by the pool. :) Have a wonderful day every one!!!

TerryJ2

Oh, that is so sad, both about the dog and about seeing her like that, thin and with-o a license. {{hugs}}

P

PatriotsGirl

I made flyers for her and printed off 50 copies today. I think the dog is gone, but if she has just a glimmer of hope....

She is supposed to stop by the house tomorrow to get them. I told her to let me know if she is coming around lunch time because she was too dang skinny last time I saw her. She just wrote "haha". I asked her if she applied for food stamps and she said she applied online but couldn't get them. I asked her why and she said she didn't know. I asked what she put as an address and all of the other information and of course, no response. I reminded her that her nana is still looking for a roommate. No reply.

I am trying SO hard not to enable, and not get hoovered in. She isn't asking for anything. She isn't complaining about anything. Yet I feel the need to ask her all these questions. Why?? Why do I open the door to drama???? Not that she gives much these days (there was just that one day where we had a little drama and nothing since). But I sure am opening the door for it. Ugh. I need to LET GO.....